• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash's Pikachu Club

Hamstar

HALLO.
Years
  • Ok this is the LAST club I am making...It was just so hard NOT to cuz...there WASN'T any o.o...I mean...NO PIKACHU CLUB? I mean, COME ON! XD

So yes...This Club is dedicated to Ash's Pikachu! It's been there ever since the first episode and it REALLY does deserve it's own fanclub, am I right? This Club will be for posting pics of Pikachu and...well...Talking about Pikachu! ^^

Owner:
    Hamstar

Co-Owners:
    simpsonqueen
    PokemonTrainerLisa

Members:
    torchictrainer
    pikachu2460
    Tyson
    Jack Skellington

Ok so who wants to join? And also, I need some Co-Owners up in here too!

Last edited:

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
  • The Ash's Pikachu Club

*points to Pikachu's face in this picture and squeaks* X3

More pics I found:
    https://www.animeyume.com/pokemon/pkgroupwink.jpg
    https://www.pokemon.com.tw/m2/movie8/pikachu.jpg
    https://www.projectbag.com/pokemon/pics/pikachu05.jpg
    https://www.projectbag.com/pokemon/pics/pikachu12.jpg
    https://www.projectbag.com/pokemon/pics/pikachu11.jpg (that one's my favorite XD)

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
  • Hi Hamstar!

Can I join?

Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon, of course!! ^_^

I love it! <3

It's so cute!!

*has 6 Pikachu plushies* XD

And by the way, in my opinion, I believe Ash's Pikachu is definitely a female.

Also, I'd love to tell everyone my theory on that, if they wanna hear it. ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    oh can i be co-owner i only just read that bit

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
  • Oh yeah, Hamstar, I forgot to ask you, could I be a co-owner instead of just a member?

And by the way, here's my theory for why I believe that Ash's Pikachu is female.

It mainly consists of about 4 good reasons.

My Four Main Reasons:

1. Most people just automatically assume that Ash's Pikachu is a male, when there's really no proof of that at all in the anime, other than, like one episode way back in the first season.

2. Ash's Pikachu (in my opinion) seems to have a crush on Ash which is kinda like the one Chikorita/Bayleef had, only Pikachu's crush isn't that obvious (it seems like the only way you can tell that it loves Ash is because it's always on Ash's shoulder, lol).

3. It doesn't sound or act masculine, unlike some other Pikachu that have appeared on the show such as Sparky and Pooka (they've all had lower, more deep voices, and seemed like males). So, Pikachu's voice sounds like the exact opposite of that, very high, and it acts like a female.

4. Chikorita got jealous of Pikachu in the episode, "Chikorita's Big Upset", because Ash wanted to use Pikachu and return Chikorita. And since Chikorita is obviously a female, that means that Pikachu must be a female too. Otherwise, Chikorita wouldn't have gotten jealous of Pikachu.

Of course, that's just my opinion and my reasons/evidence to back it up.

So, I don't wanna start a really long, never-ending debate about Pikachu's gender.

I mean, since they haven't revealed Pikachu's gender yet in the show, none of us really know what its gender is, and we won't know until they do reveal its gender (that is, if they reveal it, I hope they do sometime).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The Ash's Pikachu Club
    this is a pikaloon (pikachu balloon) that i drew on here quite funny auctually but that is the best i can draw and with this one side could be a bda or xmas card

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Ohh, I love Pikachu! ^^ I'd like to be either member or a co-owner. And, sorry about this, but I'd like to debate about the Pikachu male or female thing ^^

1. Yes, I agree there's no proof, it could be either male or female, they have never told.

2. A crush? Ever stop to think that they're just friends? You know how dogs like to hang around with their owners? Same thing o.O

3. Maybe it could be a young Pikachu o.O Maybe Sparky and the others are older, or maybe they just have different sounding voices? It's possible...

4. Maybe Chikorita just wanted to battle and was jealous that Pikachu got to? I'm sure that she isn't /jealous/, just envious that Ash wanted Pikachu to battle and not her.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
  • pikachu2460 said:
    why on earth is chikorita a female o.O
    Haven't you seen the Johto League Journeys season, pikachu 2460?

There were lots of those episodes where, shortly after coming out if its Pokeball, Chikorita would go up to Ash's leg and hug it (as a sign of affection, obviously).

And I have to refer to the episode "Once In A Blue Moon", where it was even mentioned by Brock that Chikorita had a crush on Ash. ^^

Brock: "I think Chikorita has a crush on Ash."

Ash: "What kinda crush?"

So, in order for Chikorita to have a crush on Ash, it must be a female. All of its behavior in the 3rd season really proves that.

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • I never said Chikorita wasn't a female -.-'

Anyway, Pikachu having a crush on Ash seems so...unrealistic >.>; He probably just hangs on his shoulder as a sign that they are good friends, male and male.

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    PokemonTrainerLisa said:
    Haven't you seen the Johto League Journeys season, pikachu 2460?

There were lots of those episodes where, shortly after coming out if its Pokeball, Chikorita would go up to Ash's leg and hug it (as a sign of affection, obviously).

And I have to refer to the episode "Once In A Blue Moon", where it was even mentioned by Brock that Chikorita had a crush on Ash. ^^

Brock: "I think Chikorita has a crush on Ash."

Ash: "What kinda crush?"

So, in order for Chikorita to have a crush on Ash, it must be a female. All of its behavior in the 3rd season really proves that.

o.O oo.....k.....

and id say pikachu is a boy too :P

Back