• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Asylum |TMs, Balls, Berry, Hold Items, Rare Items, Medicine, Most common pokemon|

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    The Asylum |TMs|Balls|Berries|Hold Items|Rare Items|Medicine|Most common pokemon|

Hi. I am Kobold. Welcome to my asylum.

I can offer any TM, Balls, Berries, Rare items (Eg. Shard, heartscale ...) and I also have many pokemon.

I will dedicate a PC box to Mystery eggs to trade. Eventually.

I can also trade evolve your pokemon.

Things I need:
    Legendaries
    Shinies
    Events
    Starters
    Female Misdrevious of any nature and any IVs.
    Female Spiritomb any nature any IVs.

Spoiler: Give aways:

Spoiler: Store pollecies

Green List:
    The best traders to never post in this thread.
    Spoiler:

Black List:
    The bad guys
    Spoiler:

White List:
    Best Traders to post in this thread
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    I will offer totodile w/ legit pokerus i got 4 days ago w/ Snorlax (Body Slam FTW!). I just want TM Swords Dance(Game Corner is driving me crazy), pokemon holding doesnt matter i just want Swords Dance. will you do it?

Friend Code: 0045 5206 9132
    Name: JOSE

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Can you get Calm Mind and Roost please? TM04 and TM51 respectively. Do things like level 1 UT starters/eevees interest you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Hi. I am Kobold. Welcome to my asylum.

I can offer any TM, Balls, Berries, Rare items (Eg. Shard, heartscale ...) and I also have many pokemon.

I will dedicate a PC box to Mystery eggs to trade.

I can also trade evolve your pokemon.

Things I need:
    Legendaries
    Shinies
    Events
    Starters

Spoiler: Give aways:

Spoiler: Store pollecies

i have tododile and cyndaquil. will have charmander and bulbasaur soon :) what do you have to offer? not looking for anything in particular

Last edited:

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    @ Jechux I'll take the snorlax for sword dance.

@Azoula Just the Gamestop pichu and jirachi. I aint rading them.

@wig44 I could sure use some starters. I have a metric ton of UT eevees.

@gamepro722 I could offer up TMs and other items. I have a bunch of pokemon on platinum that I can trade. Can't remember them all. I have like 6 boxes + unknown and box and Eevee boxes. I would certainly like some starters. Would prefer female so I can breed without ditto, but male is fine since I have ditto.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010

@gamepro722 I could offer up TMs and other items. I have a bunch of pokemon on platinum that I can trade. Can't remember them all. I have like 6 boxes + unknown and box and Eevee boxes. I would certainly like some starters. Would prefer female so I can breed without ditto, but male is fine since I have ditto.

haha ok. do you have a chicorita? or a squirtle? looking for those. i have to check if i have any females... and im always up for a good mystery egg x)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010

On hand I have bulbasaur, charmander, torchic, treeko, totodile, squirtle, chimchar, chikorita will 2 of those for the 2 TMs be enough? Certainly makes the trade easier.

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    @Jolteon* I only have one left overs. I think it might be on my Emerald so I have to migrate it to SS and trade it to Platinum. But I can trade it. I need to migrate some stuff anyway.

@Radiant Nightmare Nope. Don't know where to get a snubbull yet.

@SamOna Sure you can. Remember to bring a junk pokemon. And Bidoof is still against the rules for give aways. Only bidoof is banned though.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    I actually dont need a leftovers anymore. Thanks anyways though. Do you still have eevees?

samOna

ehhh.
    Years
    Okay, when would you like to trade for the eevee?

and Do you have a bagon? If so what would you like for it, I dont have anything too exclusive but you know...

Last edited:

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    Okay, when would you like to trade for the eevee?

and Do you have a bagon? If so what would you like for it, I dont have anything too exclusive but you know...

Dunno when I can trade. I'll try to be on this weekend.

And I have no bagon.

Back