• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    lol wow and i though it was hot here. We went to Cairns last december for a week it got up to about 45 degrees i think and really humid. I'de prefer cold too, at least the cold doesnt drain the energy out of you

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Japanese? Man, I have nothing against Japan or the Japanese. Hey, without them we wouldnt have Pokemon and a whole bunch of other anime, but the language is a complete *expletive word that I cannot use here*! I fialed miserably when I took it back in grade 8, and never wanted to do it again.

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    I was with you there, but then I went to japan... *insert heavenly choir noise here* ... and when I came back, I loved it! I was going to give up, but it opened my eyes.

Great place *wipes away tear* but we're here to talk about australia... any ideas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back