• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
That might be hard....but I hope you do get one....I switched my avatar for now to something else.

Furea-chan

Sleep
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2015
HI!!!!! Can I join I love Avatar the Last airbender!!!!!I tooke the quiz and I'm from the firenation go firenation go firenation!!!!!!!I love the fire nation!!!I was never afriad of fire ever in my life, and this is a true story the power was out and mom asked me to lite a candle I was only 6 and I had no clue how to lite a candle so what happened was I sat down and tried to figure out how to lite a candle and I was looking at the candle and I sware I'm not lying I thought I saw a little spark of fire it was werid!!!!!So uh any way may I please join?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Zuko's Girl said:
HI!!!!! Can I join I love Avatar the Last airbender!!!!!I tooke the quiz and I'm from the firenation go firenation go firenation!!!!!!!I love the fire nation!!!I was never afriad of fire ever in my life, and this is a true story the power was out and mom asked me to lite a candle I was only 6 and I had no clue how to lite a candle so what happened was I sat down and tried to figure out how to lite a candle and I was looking at the candle and I sware I'm not lying I thought I saw a little spark of fire it was werid!!!!!So uh any way may I please join?
YESH!! Please let her join!! >.< **Tackls Flare-Samma**

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
El-Bumpo-su!...Did anyone see that new eppisode two weeks ago? O.o; I did..I'm suprised no one els posted about it yet. W0000t..Go meee..^^; And this Friday, the new episode is called 'Bato of the Watertribe'. And there is not only going to be another Water Tribesman, but it will also mark the debut of the ever-enigmatic bounty hunter known as Jun! ^^;

Lucid

Guys, read the rules, no posting in clubs that haven't been active for over 30 days, instead, make a new one.

*locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back