• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The avengance of Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J

Years
    Ok, Sonic Has Deceased and we need new hero's. Now a new enemy is lercking the lands destroying it and no one can stop them........these hero's shall avenge the rein of terror............

Name:
    Race:

Name: Flash Blaze
    Race: Fire Hedgehog
    Speciel Attacks: Flare,Fire Tornado, Fire Speed,....More as i go along lol

thanx for joining if ya do :D

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Name: Fist
    Race: Echidna
    Special Attacks: (also has)Fire Tornado, Electric Uppercut, Element Punch/punches
    Other: Knuckles and Julie-Su's only son, has older sister: Lara-Su who's 15

Flame_Latias

Death awaits.............
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2005
    Name:XanatoS
    race:black steel hedgehog
    Special attacks:can fly, black death, chaos destruction and black tornado

A.J

Years
    No Way Trotter U Can't Steal My Attacks I Made It And Its My Logic Not Yours!!! U Don't Wanna B On My Bad Side

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    **sigh* but that was the name of his version of knuckles's spiral upper (with a bit of fire element) before I even knew you...I'll call it Flame Upper then....

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Name: Chomp
    Race: Crocodile
    Special Attacks: Ice Bite, Freeze Breath, Icy Fury
    Notes: Chomp is a blue crocodile, with a lighter blue belly. He wears sunglasses, and no one understands why...

A.J

Years
    Thats nice ;) well we can start really....

I am sitting on the grass with nothing else to do thinking why am i here how did i get here why am i me.......I am near a lake watching the tree's and seeing if there is any sudden movments.

A.J

Years
    OOC: hey Thunder u have msn right....well its not working
    BIC:I see a movement in the shadows of the tree's but i igrore it but still keep looking out and u get up look in the water.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    IC: Fist was in the chaos chamber thinking wonder how the power of the chaos emeralds failed to keep his dad's rival alive. He then looks in marvel at the giant green emerald before him, the great master emerald, which his dad protects. Julie-Su also came by and said Fist was wasting his time looking at it for so long, but the young echidna just couldn't help it. Now he gets up and takes a walk through the nearby forest.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I walked over to Thunder, and made a chomping noise. I was trying to scare him... but wasn't sure whether it was working...

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Finds some of the others of which he'd never seen before and jumps up to sit on the branch of a near-by tree.

A.J

Years
    I Hear the THUMP and I look over to where it come from and I went the with out hesitation and saw a Blue Croc and his Exact replica but not flaming they did not see me "What is this...who is this"I sad under my breath

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back