• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥  FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE
    RAI IS AWESOME SO LOVE HER

OWNER: BURST NINJA

CO-OWNER: WAFFLE-SAN

DEDICATED FOR: RAICHUCHIKA

MEMBERS: DR.STILES, MIDNIGHT WINGED, NIGHTWING, WARHEART,CLASSICROCKFAN, WOOTY MCWOOT, ウールフ, ILLUSIONRAIGEN

support...its only temporary...but its by me...and its bad...yeah
    Code:
    https://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa202/burstninja/pokemon/raichuchikabanner.png

Last edited:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    RAI!!!!!!!!
    HIHHIHIHIHIHHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHII!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Tism!!!

PARTAE!!! ~joinage

didn't get to pair her, didn't get to make her fc, wasn'y first one to welcome her, I'm so useless, I'M SORRY!!!!FORGIVE ME!!!!!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    You came back? Dude, wtf? I thought ou would have killed yourself by now o_O

*Joinage*

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I don't think she knows me, but from what I have heard of her, I have wanted to meet her as she already has my respect around here.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Might as well join for the same reason as last time: Entertainment. =\ Even if Burst is here, it should be pretty interesting. At least tolerable, hopefully.

Years
    RAI IS AWESOME SO LOVE HER

OWNER: BURST NINJA

CO-OWNER: WAFFLE-SAN

DEDICATED FOR: RAICHUCHIKA

MEMBERS: DR.STILES

*smiles*

RAI!!!!!!!!
    HIHHIHIHIHIHHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHII!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Tism!!!

PARTAE!!! ~joinage

didn't get to pair her, didn't get to make her fc, wasn'y first one to welcome her, I'm so useless, I'M SORRY!!!!FORGIVE ME!!!!!

WOW, YOU WANTED TO PAIR ME?! Well, Spencie-Kun will probably dump me soon, so I'm up for grabs for when that sad day comes.

Might as well join for the same reason as last time: Entertainment. =\ Even if Burst is here, it should be pretty interesting. At least tolerable, hopefully.

Oh god, oh god, oh GOD...

And as for Warheart... *sweatdrop* I'm not suicidal. Even if it took an over dosage and an 8 day, 10 night trip to the good ol' mental hospital for me to get it.

Years
    Having a banner that is also my fan club banner would make me look like some selfish jerk who cares about herself a lot, is full of herself, and doesn't give a care about anyone else, so no. And I don't care WHAT Andre says, I'm not that kind of person.

But thanks anyway.

Back