• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AWESOME /:Hiro:/ FC!!!

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Yay! :D

Could it take place after the explosion? Everybody is in shock, the evolved humans are being hunted, ect...?

EDIT: Do you have any IM thing...? It'd be easier to talk... >.>

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hmm I think it's best if you got somebody with experience to help you...
    On other topics heres the guy I like
    Edit: due to Hiro trying to steal my man lol

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    How old is he?

I have something so far... >.>

General Plot:
    In the year 2006, seemingly normal people discovered that they had extraordinary abilities. They could heal themselves, move objects with their minds, and even travel through space and time. The evolved humans slowly learned to control their powers, but not all used them for good. One in particular was a man who called himself Sylar. He slaughtered many, stealing their abilities. With a number of these stolen abilities, a plot was set into action. A group of people had decided that in order to cleanse the world. Using Sylar's abilities, part of New York would be destroyed, killing .07% of the world's population. Through connections with one another, a small number of these evolved humans were able to gather to stop Sylar. The heroes desperately fought with the evil man, but due to one of his stolen abilities, he could not be killed and part of New York was destroyed. Panic stricken, the world went into chaos.

Story:
    It is the year 2011, the fifth anniversary of event in New York. Sylar is still at large. The evolved humans are being hunted. Many have gone into hiding.

That's pretty much all... ;_;

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    What's his name?

I need more information for the story... Should I switch the story and plot?

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    *steals* :O

Well... What else sould I put in the story...? Or should the part I put as story be the plot...?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    It's all your decision..I have no idea what your on about..I got lost awhile back..XD

Back