• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The B button

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
Years
  • I'll do it without a doubt! I kept my Turtwig unevolved until it learned Leaf Storm at Victory Road!

On a side note, it swept Volkner's team except for Ambipom...I love that monkey...
    So yeah I'll be keeping some Pokes unevolved.

ElementalKrack

Scizor Snipper
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    I'm going to pick Cyndaquil (My all time favorite Second Gen. pokemon), and I guess I can wait a few levels until it gets Flamethrower.
    So, I will evolve it right away, I might get one Pokemon and just... not let it evolve. Can't wait.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Heheheh.....I kinda already don't evolve my pokemon. I do it for an anime kinda experience (Ash never evolved all of his pokemon), and it sometimes makes the game more of a challenge. So I'll be travelin with a level 40+ Bayleef, and Eevee (o.O Eevee is pretty tough un-evolved if you give him the right moves....)

noobiot100

Beginning Trainer of Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Well, I wanna be like ash! when he doesn't have fully evolved pokemon most of the time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    It depends on the Pokemon, really...
    Since some Pokemon get moves that they can't get at higher evolutions.

Back