• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The /b/reeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years

• The /b/reeding Shop

This shop is meant to help people breed their Pokemon. All kinds of breeding are included such are included such as egg-move, natures, Dream World abilities, or just a simple Pokemon you can't get/find. There is absolutely no IV breeding so please don't ask. Same goes for shiny breeding.

Rules
    1. No hacks at all.
    2. Treat all of my customers good.
    3. Credit me for egg moves.
    4. Read the intro before you ask me a question.
    5. Do not reuest over 3 Pokemon.
    5. Follow all PC rules.

. Feel free to request a combination of the categories.

Nature Breeding Pokemon
    Charmander, Magnemite, Squirtle, Staryu, Slowpoke, Vulpix, Paras, Meowth, Zorua, Nidoran♀, Sandshrew, Growlithe, Zubat, Nidoran♂, Machop, Pinsir, Dratini, Rattata, Abra, Elekid, Chansey, Happiny, Chansey, Audino, Timburr, Tympole, Throh, Sawk, Sewaddle, Lillipup, Pidove, Tirtouga, Yamask, Axew, Klink, Joltik, Maractus, Mincinno, Karrablast, Ducklett, Deerling, Emolga, Purrloin, Foongus, Frillish, Alomomola, Cyndaquil, Cottonee, Ferroseed, Elgyem, Litwick, Mudkip, Larvesta, Panpour, Tynamo, Magikarp, Cranidos, Buizel, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Golett, Druddigon, Deino, Trubbish, Pawniard, Gothita, Bouffalant, Vullaby, Durant, Basculin, Heatmor, Patrat, Sandile, Venipede, Drilbur, Roggenrola, Bidoof, Murkrow, Bronzor, Darumaka, Petilil, Stantler, Munna, Turtwig, Girafarig, Hoppip, Pansear, Swinub, Spinarak, Natu, Budew, Roselia, Rotom, Misdreavus, Drifloon, Cherubi, Mareep, Bonsly, Sudowoodo, Burmy, Meditite, Kricketot, Starly, Shieldon, Aipom, Luvdisc, Chimchar, Bagon, Shuckle, Machop, Tentacool, Drowzee, Voltorb, Tepig, Koffing, Cubone, Eevee, Togepi, Dwebble, Scraggy, Muchlax, Snorlax, Woobat, Croagunk, Snivy, Vanillite, Shellos, Blitzle, Baltoy, Tropius, Igglybuff, Shinx, Pansage, Swablu, Gastly, Poliwag, Stunky, Wooper, Cubchoo, Bellsprout, Archen, Beldum, Sigilyph, Skorupi, Ekans, Oshawott, Poochyena, Larvitar, Kangaskhan, Farfetch'd, Sunkern, Larvitar, Taillow, Sentret, and Bellsprout.

Egg Moves
    023MS.png
    with Dark Pulse
    004MS.png
    with Flare Blitz and Shadow Claw
    Ani633MS.png
    with Dark Pulse
    Ani147MS.png
    with Extremespeed
    Ani239MS.png
    with Cross Chop and Ice Punch
    Ani066MS.png
    with Bullet Punch, ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch
    with Drain Punch and Fake Out

Also feel free to request any egg moves that I don't have here.

Dream World Abilities
    Ani261MS.png
    with Rattled
    Ani114MS.png
    with Regenerator
    Ani115MS.png
    with Inner Focus
    Ani083MS.png
    with Defiant

Ani191MS.png
    with Early Bird

with Moody
    with Frisk
    with Sap Sipper
    Ani276MS.png
    with Scrappy

with Infiltrator
    with Telepathy
    with Inner Focus
    with Immunity
    with Gluttony
    Ani147MS.png
    with Marvel Scale

Wants
    Any Male egg move Pokemon that are not on here. Also any Female Dream World Pokemon that arenot on here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I have Immunity Gligar Females and Stealth rock/Spikes Ferroseed. I also have Riolus with GOOD IVs and Any good lucario natures with Vacuum Wave AND Bullet Punch

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • drain punch, fake out scraggy for cross chop/ice punch elekid?

It sounds like a good trade especially after I read Drain Punch.

Your Pokemon should be ready in 15 minutes

I have Immunity Gligar Females and Stealth rock/Spikes Ferroseed. I also have Riolus with GOOD IVs and Any good lucario natures with Vacuum Wave AND Bullet Punch

What are you in need of?
    FIller

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Im looking REALLY hard for a Naive HP fire near flawless Magnemite/Magnezone to be quite honest -_- these things were EVERYWHERE a month ago, now I can find a one. A shiny would would get you 3 GOOD pokes, especially if its as flawless as an HP fire one can get~

I also can make near Flawless Jolly Larvitars with Pursuit

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Im also looking for flawess/Near flawless Tornadus/Thunderus with the appropriate natures and a Jolly Flawless/Near Flawless Terrakion

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • Im also looking for flawess/Near flawless Tornadus/Thunderus with the appropriate natures and a Jolly Flawless/Near Flawless Terrakion
    Im looking REALLY hard for a Naive HP fire near flawless Magnemite/Magnezone to be quite honest -_- these things were EVERYWHERE a month ago, now I can find a one. A shiny would would get you 3 GOOD pokes, especially if its as flawless as an HP fire one can get~

I also can make near Flawless Jolly Larvitars with Pursuit
    I don't think you read my intro. I don't look for IVs just yet as I'm not used to it.

would you like a female dw corphish for a female dw poochyena?

Okay you're Pokemon should be ready in 15 minutes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I don't think you read my intro. I don't look for IVs just yet as I'm not used to it.

Okay you're Pokemon should be ready in 15 minutes.
    great :) by the way, i have two dw corphish which i can trade you, one of them w/ dragon dance egg move and the second without any egg moves.
    however the both of them females so the dragon dance won't pass to the baby pokemon, unless you breed corphish with a male dragonite or something.
    so, which one do you want?

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • what would you like for a magnemite, chansey, male nidoran, and most of all.....KOFFING!!!

=P

Well those are free as they're not that special.

Oh, you should get an AR xD IV/EV checker is a life saver
    My AR broke last month so its hard doing that stuff

great :) by the way, i have two dw corphish which i can trade you, one of them w/ dragon dance egg move and the second without any egg moves.
    however the both of them females so the dragon dance won't pass to the baby pokemon, unless you breed corphish with a male dragonite or something.
    so, which one do you want?

I don't mind which one so the normal one would be fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    cool.

so its drain punch scraggy for a male cross chop/ice punch elekid, as well as the 4 not so special pokes?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    i really want any zubat, deino, bonsly, staryu, starly, shellos, gastly, and bellsprout. umm. i cant really offer much, but maybe you need regular pokemon too?

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    would u take dreamworld bellsprout and dreamworld dratini for ekans with dark pulse and an elekid?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back