• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bad Advice Game

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Er...smash it with a hammer. The Computer first, if that does not work try the monitor. If the screen breaks you are on the right track. Find all the wires you can, bundle them together and lick away.

My pencil has been worn down... what should I do?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Throw it out the window, and make sure that it's pretty busted (get a few sledgehammers if you need to). Then try it again. :D Lostt, you beat me to it.. :P

Err, you should try writing with the eraser end. If that doesn't work, then you should try to write with a cheeseburger. It works for me, and it makes the paper semi-edible! :D

Problem: I'm on the run from the police for throwing roadkill at random people in a Wal-Mart.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Tell the Police calmly that the 'roadkill' leapt out of your arms into the other peoples faces.

I have an itch.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Buy a life off the blackmarket and pretend you sleep.

I don't know whether to buy an album of iTunes or the actual album..

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Buy either, and eat the CD or the hard drive (depending on how you got it). That way, the music will become a part of you and never leave you until it passes through your gastrointestinal tract.

I need a better graphics card for my PC.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Hit him with a hammer, it'll fix it

I ordered 4*DS consoles by mistake, costing me about $210 extra.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Click my dragon, and it will come and eat the closet.

I should go to school, but I'm so cold and tired.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Get a video projector and make a stand which sits over your head and shines the flashing text cursor into your eyes.

I have a cold.

Back