• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: I'm not sure if I can mention it on this forum but it started with a 'p'. That's enough to figure it out. :P
    @pichuspark: Awesome that the shiny EVd Emp came out legit, shame that the Jirachi didn't. I'd definitely be interested in the Wish Absol, though. C: Is that fine?

bian

Years
    How about events? You could check my thread for that for the Pokemon you awnt. Also, I just need a male Castform instead of a Nosepass. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    IV-bred
    Pokemon: Farfetch'd
    Egg moves?: none
    What IVs do you want?: over 25ish/over 25ish/x/x/x/x
    Shiny?: Yes
    Other:
    Offer in exchange?:Shiny Murkrow? I have many more shinies if this isn't wanted ^^

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Everybody sure loves that Wish Absol, luckily it's legit xD Can you clone it? All I ask is a simple IV breeding request...are they redis, though? Because I might give it to someone to EV train...

Pokemon: Marill
    Nature: Adamant
    Egg moves?: Aqua Jet, Superpower
    What IVs do you want?: near-flawless
    Shiny?: no
    Other: nicknamed Yacker, plz? x)
    Offer in exchange?: Wish Absol

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @bian: Nah, those aren't worth events. Shinies, IV-bred, etc. are, but regular Pokemon aren't. Just trade me a Caterpie or something, I'm fine. C:
    @moobelle: Sure, shiny Murkrow will do. I don't think I can finish it today though, I have real life to attend to and it's calling for a lot of time I can't spend here.
    @pichuspark: Sure, sure, just be aware of the message I typed above. ^^^^ lol. And everything in my thread is redis unless stated otherwise - I can clone also. Also I'm glad your request isn't shiny because I may have fainted if so, would've made it harder. :p

Sorry, it's a bit selfish of me to start this thread and not dedicate lots of time to it, but it sucks especially at this time of the year when everything suddenly kicks into overdrive and gets busy.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Ah, no wonder there's no legit flawless/near-flawless shiny Azumarill here xD Sorry 'bout the hard request ^.^;

And it's no rush, Cake. I'm pretty sure everybody here is patient and all, considering the work it takes for a single IV breed and all.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    Could you breed me a shiny totodile preferably flawless near flawless? I can give you mattj's flawless mew for it :).
    Everytime i see this thread i get so hungry T-T

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Okay, I've just figured out why I keep getting the wrong IV spreads every time I RNG. So I'm looking forward to finishing moobelle's, as I've gotten the shiny Adamant Farfetch'd part done, thank God. Hers is my little experiment considering that I have some real incentive to do this now. C:

Hopefully, pichuspark, once I'm done with moobelle's, it won't be so damn hard to RNG for IVs anymore and I can do yours easily, haha. I just need to get some other things done and then work a little more on it.

@TheRichar: Sorry, MattJ's Mew doesn't interest me very much, as flawless and awesome as it is. :C Do you have any IV-bred or EVd mons? I'd definitely be interested in those, however it depends if you're willing to let them go, lols.
    @Crayonz: You breed them onto the Pokemon. The father has to pass it on, however. Look up some guides 'cause I'm busy and lazy at the moment, lols.

Last edited:

TheRichar

Years
    i have mattj's entei and raikou also, i have a froslass which is near flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31) (i think), and its ev'd in SpA Speed, and hp i think and.. a shiny i think flawless and ev trained swampert . however none are cloned

Years
    So the mommy and the daddy have to know the same moves and the moves will be learned to the pokemon as an egg move?(I'm just randomly guessing O___O)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @moobelle: Alright, I have your shiny Farfetch'd ready. C: I dunno how I did it, honestly. He has a spread of 31/31/31/4/31/31.
    @pichuspark: I have your Marill half-done, he'll most likely be done tomorrow because I have to study now. Also, I'm pretty sure you wanted him with Huge Power, right? I made sure he had that because I went and checked the sets on Smogon.
    @TheRichar: Oh lord, I might do it for the shiny Swampert. I just don't know seeing as I already have a shiny IV-bred Gatr that I'm happy with. Half of it is offers and half of it is thinking of new stock and how valuable it will be to trade later on. So maybe, but I'm not sure seeing as I have a lot of IV requests lately, haha. C:
    @Crayonz: Er, not really. That rule only applies to moves that the Pokemon learns. Egg moves only need to be known by the father to be passed down onto the offspring.

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Im interested in your:

Luis' Beldum (Adamant)
    31/31/31/31/31/31

and

Dusknoir (m) Relaxed
    4HP/2ATK/252DEF/252SPDEF
    30/29/31/28/31/x
    Trick Room/Will-o-Wisp/Pain Split/Earthquake

I got a Yellow Forest Fly Pikachu but its lvl 88, a good amount of EV'd pokemon, and some Event pokemon CMT Please

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Tasche: I would definitely be interested in the shiny EVd Hitmonchan and the TCGWC Pikachu for both my shiny Beldum and shiny Dusknoir. C: Is that fine?

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    hey would you like a shiny glaceon
    nature: modest
    evs:4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    moveset: sleep talk
    shadow ball
    ice beam
    hidden power

for your shiny evd scizor?

TheRichar

Years
    hmmm, i have (Almost sure it's Twilight's) IV'd EV'd froslass (not flawless) nicknamed Zylla, Luis Metagross, the same, IV'd and EV'd, and a flawless shiny swampert which is also EV'd however, none of these are cloned :/

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Andy: Yeah, sure, sounds like a good trade. C: Use my Platinum FC.
    @Richar: Like I said, I'll do it for the Swampert if that's fine with you. C: I'll throw in an extra EV trained/IV-bred Pokemon too (but it has to be from my thread lol, I can't do another request). I can also clone the Pokemon you need cloned, but that's if you trust me.
    @AncienT: Sorry, his IVs don't really work with his nature. :C

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back