• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolanator

aka tolan
Years
  • I'd be interested in the shiny UT Mew for all three if that is fine with you, as I've been looking for it for a while now. If not, I can definitely find other things but the Mew is top priority. C: I can always add more to my offer as well.

ya, thats fine. With an AR I can just clone another :p
    VM me when you're ready to trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    Hello again, would you take shiny Ev'd Charizard Or a LV.01 Shiny Snowpoint temple Regigigas for your :

EV Trained said:
    Ambipom (f) Jolly - Technician
    252ATK/252SPD/6SPDEF
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Fake Out/Last Resort

It is the evolved version of the Aipom under your IV Breed section right ?

And wondering if your RNG/IV Breed service still available , I need a couple of flawless shinys and I cant RNG to save mylife .-.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    My Shiny Mesprit and Cyncaquill (both UT) for the EV'd Scarmory and Ev'd Blissey?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Sorry for the two-day absence guys, I really hate apologizing so much for it. Busy, busy and some other personal life problems. :P

@toushiro: Alright, I'll make sure to catch you online as well.
    @Crayonz: It'd be smart to look into RNGing, cloning, chaining, IV breeding, etc. then. Those methods will give you plenty of good Pokemon.
    @tolanator: Sweet, I hope I can see you online tomorrow or over the weekend.
    @Nary: Not much interested in the offers for the Ambipom, sorry. And yes, it is the same Aipom from the IV-bred section. I can try the RNG requests though. C: Hit me.
    @MartinJF: Sure, that's good. Use my Platinum FC.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    K, can we trade on sunday or monday? I'm going away for the weekend.

K, can we trade on sunday or monday? I'm going away for the weekend.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @MartinJF: Sure, that's fine with me. C:
    @Celestis: Sure, use my Diamond FC.
    @Crayonz: Sorry bro, I already have a LV100 Blastoise.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: You already offered that before, I had said no earlier. :P

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    GAR. Fml...

I need a shiney Starly for my brother...>.>'

Hey, just try chaining. Who gives a crap if you suck, just try it and be persistent, no one starts out the best. Starly was my first chain shiny.

Years
  • hello cafe...

looking for:
    Magby - UT (Modest )
    Mareep - UT (Modest)

for my

Kabuto/M/Docile/lvl.28/UT
    Leer/Mud Shot/Sand Attack/Endure
    18/30/24/8/26/6
    <====was hacked..my bad..

Chikorita/F/Sassy/lvl.10/infected
    Tackle/Growl/Razor Leaf/Poison Powder
    31/26/28/30/22/16

p/s..CMT for get other one.....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    @Nary: Not much interested in the offers for the Ambipom, sorry. And yes, it is the same Aipom from the IV-bred section. I can try the RNG requests though. C: Hit me.

Oh would you be interested in WORLD10 Crobat or Saikou Salamence for the Aipom in the IV bred section then ? ( feel like Ev'ing some Pokemons xD)

and as for the RNG request , wasn't really sure which form to follow since they are pretty much the same @_@

Shiny RNG
    Pokemon: Swinub
    Nature: Jolly
    Egg moves?: Ancient Power , if you can get Super Power and Stone Edge aswell that would be awesome but if its too much trouble just Ancient Power will do ^^
    IVs? If so, what?: Flawless
    Other: Snow Cloak as its ability
    Offer in exchange?: Shiny Flawless Ev'd Adamant Infernape ( not sure if this is enough ^^)​

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @nikeboy: No. O: If you offered those for something I probably would accept, those are definitely interesting shinies.
    @Crayonz: Best starting route is either route 201 or 202. 201 is good for simple ones like Starly, Bidoof, etc. but 202 has Shinx which you can attract easier using a Static ability lead at the top of your party.
    @AncienT: I'd definitely be interested in the shiny Houndour, would that be fine?
    @Nary: Sure, the Crobat would be fine. As for the RNG request, I've been trying out some new methods so I'll see if I can do it. C: I don't really want to reject it based on difficulty anymore because I need to improve my skills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back