• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Band Art Game

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I saw this game on another forum and I thought I'd see how it went at PC.

How To Play
    1. Go to wikipedia and hit "random".
    or click https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
    The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to "Random Quotations".
    or click https://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
    The very last quote of the page is the title of your album. It can be shortened if it's too long.

3. Pick a photo of yours or one from a site that provides free stocks, this will be your album cover.

4. Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

----

Here's what I got.
    The Band Art Game

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Flickr is much like deviantart but for photography. Permission is needed for some. Why not say make it so it's your own photography or a site which does free stocks?

I'll do it sometime.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    Oh ok, well should I change the cover I made then or just leave it, and use a free stock site from now on?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Oh ok, well should I change the cover I made then or just leave it, and use a free stock site from now on?

Yeah, seeing as you didn't know while you were making it you should be allowed to just leave it.
    But, use free stock from now on.

Also, I made a new one.

The Band Art Game

I really like it.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    ah this is a cool idea .Swift! I really like all of the ones everyone has made:) Good job everyone! I might try my hand at this later, but I don't know...anyway good job everyone:D

Back