• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bank Vault

Years
  • H Arsa, I am interested in two pokemon:
    1) perfect 5IV [31/x/31/31/31/31] Calm SereneGrace Togepi [Female] with NastyPlot
    2) perfect 5IV [31/31/31/x/31/0] Careful Levitate Duskull [Female] with SkillSwap/PainSplit/DestinyBond

I am offering below:
    5IV Adamant ClearBody Beldum [Genderless]
    5IV Timid CompoundEyes Joltik [Female]
    5IV Impish Immunity Gligar [Female]

Yes, I am offering 3 for your 2 on request. Please kindly let me have your reply :)

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • H Arsa, I am interested in two pokemon:
    1) perfect 5IV [31/x/31/31/31/31] Calm SereneGrace Togepi [Female] with NastyPlot
    2) perfect 5IV [31/31/31/x/31/0] Careful Levitate Duskull [Female] with SkillSwap/PainSplit/DestinyBond

I am offering below:
    5IV Adamant ClearBody Beldum [Genderless]
    5IV Timid CompoundEyes Joltik [Female]
    5IV Impish Immunity Gligar [Female]

Yes, I am offering 3 for your 2 on request. Please kindly let me have your reply :)

Hey mate, I already have the Gligar, so a 2 for 2 is fine with me :) I will have to breed some more of those however, so give me a day or two and I'll message you when I'm ready.

Years
  • Hey mate, I already have the Gligar, so a 2 for 2 is fine with me :) I will have to breed some more of those however, so give me a day or two and I'll message you when I'm ready.

Thank you, I shall wait for your good news, let me know when you are ready :)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hey buddy, that's good to hear!

Unfortunately I already have an Azumarill of my own, however I am definitely interested in a Salac Berry. You can request anything from my hatchery section - or if you don't like anything there, just ask and I may have some leftovers of other pokes (I don't keep that section updated often).

Would you accept the Bold Male Slowpoke w/ 31/31/31/31/31/X for a Salac Berry?

Years
  • Hey mate, sorry I've just been finishing off a breeding project of my own first. Now, I just realised I already have a hex flawless Beldum, so if you could pick one of those two I'll do the trade for the Joltik still :)

Hi Arsa, if that's the case, I would like to request for perfect 5IV [31/31/31/x/31/0] Careful Levitate Duskull [Female] with SkillSwap/PainSplit/DestinyBond

Let me know when you are ready to trade :)

Years
  • Hi, I am interested in the 6iv shiny Phantump, here is what I have:

5 iv modest bulbasaur
    5 iv modest squirtle with egg moves (aura sphere and dragopulsar)
    5 iv adamant talonflame with gale wings
    5 iv careful larvitar with egg moves (pursuit and stealth rock)
    5 iv modest mareep
    5 iv adamant drilbur
    5 iv shiny timid gengar (I can give you this one only if you give it back to me after cloning it)
    2 iv shiny ditto (as above)

let me know if you are interested :)

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Hi, I am interested in the 6iv shiny Phantump, here is what I have:

5 iv modest bulbasaur
    5 iv modest squirtle with egg moves (aura sphere and dragopulsar)
    5 iv adamant talonflame with gale wings
    5 iv careful larvitar with egg moves (pursuit and stealth rock)
    5 iv modest mareep
    5 iv adamant drilbur
    5 iv shiny timid gengar (I can give you this one only if you give it back to me after cloning it)
    2 iv shiny ditto (as above)

let me know if you are interested :)

Not interested in any of those, sorry.

New

The Bank Vault

Moltres
    Timid - Pressure
    26 / 23 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31 Hidden Power Ice

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Omg, a nickname-able shiny Slowpoke?! Yes, please! Is there anything that interests you in my thread?

Years
  • Hi Arsa I received your visitor message, I have added your 3ds FC in your profile, please kindly add me and we can do trade now

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • No problem. Unfortunately I'm busy for most of the rest of the day, so hopefully I'll be able to catch you online sometime tomorrow and we can trade.
    I understand. I have a hectic schedule too most days but I'm off tomorrow. ^^ So, it should work out somehow.

Years
  • Hi Arsa, I am interested in your careful 4IV ditto and I also have the same IV spreads ditto but of adamant nature, are you ok to trade with me for that one so that I can speed up my breeding process?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Hi Arsa, I am interested in your careful 4IV ditto and I also have the same IV spreads ditto but of adamant nature, are you ok to trade with me for that one so that I can speed up my breeding process?

Hi wongjunlin.

Unfortunately, I just received a 6 IV JPN Ditto in a trade on Smogon, so I'm no longer looking for any Ditto - and since I caught this 4 IV Ditto myself, it does still hold some sentiment and therefore I would rather keep it now. Sorry.

Years
  • Hi wongjunlin.

Unfortunately, I just received a 6 IV JPN Ditto in a trade on Smogon, so I'm no longer looking for any Ditto - and since I caught this 4 IV Ditto myself, it does still hold some sentiment and therefore I would rather keep it now. Sorry.

Hi Arsa, I also caught this 4IV ditto myself, and it is a pain that the IV breeding is not as smooth as using other's trainer ID parent. Please kindly reconsider the trade again. Hope to hear great news from you :)

Back