• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bar - Social Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it would be cool if bars did birthday parties. if McDonalds can do a birthday party, you'd think a bar could... anyway... i'll just enjoy my bottle of water over here.
    *sit's over here*
    *enjoys water*
    *turns into a cowboy* i'm gonna start work on a modern day western movie... (IRL) we're gonna use staple guns instead of shotguns and pistols. it'll be so fun... we don't know if we should use cars or bikes as horses though... what do you all think?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think you're weird.
    guess what i'm reading?
    the communist manifesto

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Um, great, whatever that is. Hey, I'm not weird, I'm special, so HA! Um, why is this bar also so desserted? Hmm, speaking of dessert...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    *tumbleweed rolls through the empty bar*
    "bummer..." says I
    *looks at the dusty counter and has a tear come to his eye as he remembers all of the good times that happened on those stools.*
    *slaps self for being emotional and sits down and drinks a mountain dew while waiting for somebody to join him*

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Um, *walks cautiously into the bar and sits down*I'll have a butterbeer please.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    what? there's somebody here?
    *picks self off ground*
    whoa... that's one too many 12 packs of albertsons brand soda...
    ooo... fake mountain dew really kills...
    hello green bear man

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    why?! do i intimidate you?! are mods gonna come after me if i edit this post?

Last edited:

falling up+
    Years
    What in gods name has happened?! I leave the bar in a pepsi induced stupor and come back to find the windows barred up and the door locked...I NEED THE BAR!!!

bump :P

mvtm

Years
    what you guys are talking about , hmm ihope this doesnt turn as the daily chit chat thread... anyways * Wisky please (Make it Jhonny Walker Blue Label).. *wonders , this isnt a childs bar true?*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back