• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Barnyard

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
Years
  • Welcome to my trading centre!

Rules:
    Most importantly, No hacked pokemon. If i trade you a hacked pokemon i will refund you A.S.A.P.

Be polite, its just common courtesy

Dont pester me, if i have to breed a pokemon for you, it may take a minuite or two.

I don't have a wants list, just post what your offering. CMT is fine if you have it linked in post / sig.

Services:

I will happily trade-back infect one of your pokemon with pokerus if i am not doing anything when you ask.

I do not nature breed, there is nothing stopping you from doing that yourself.

For the time being, i do not iv breed / egg move, you'll just have to put up with the ivs/moves it comes with. Note: the starter pokemon usualy have good egg moves.

Breedable pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Shinies:
    I have quite a few, but untill i get a new pearl/diamond version, none are for trade. Sorry!

Events:
    None, as of yet.

Please include a time zone in your post, as it makes things much easier. My time zone is GMT-0 (london)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Can I please have a Lotad and a Whisma, I can offer anything in my trade thread.
    I am from Australia

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
  • Sure thing, i'll breed those for you now, and i'll CYT too.

[Edit]: Could i get a Bulbasaur and a Meowth for those two?

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
  • Updated with new pokemon.

And to make it clear: When i'm not buisy, I will nature breed, i will gender breed, but i wont do both. Theres no reason you cant do it yourself anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I'm interested in your zangoose, seviper and any well bred ralts - particularly with egg moves.

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
  • Well i'm off now, but i'll definatly have the zangoose and seviper tomorrow, i'll breed ralts and see what i get too.

Back