• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Battle For Hoenn (T)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    I like your SU, But a Scrafty is an illogical Pokemon choice to be in the Peace Army. You should choose something like a Dragon type, Flying type, or something that you believe might live in the clouds. Scrafty is an Earthbound Pokemon.
    So, you are Pending

How bout this:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yup, Garchomp sounds good.
    You are Accepted
    As for you, DarkFox, I'll accept you when you finish your SU
    Anybody and everybody who's in, please make your introductions now.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • The giant dragon was beyond frustrated. His eyes scanning beyond the clouds, they were able to pierce through all that may have blocked another's view. No sight of Zapdos was to be seen. He was, as the Rayquaza thought, running late. If the thunder bird had been captured, however, it would be another whole situation. He tried not to think about it.

Several of his sky warriors were scanning both the Earth and Oceans, each of them taking precaution in gathering information. The feuds between his brothers had stopped for a brief moment, though it would start again soon enough. The two would never stop.

They've been like this for years. I can't believe it has come to war...

Fighting for peace was the only option, now. They would destroy each other, as the Rayquaza thought and knew. He waited patiently for action. The dragon-type pokemon was a lousy leader; not a clever one when it came to fights, his knowledge was limited, and so was his strategies. His army knew it as well, many of his beloved Commanders and Generals assisting him when it came to battle plans. For now, all they could do was watch. If the Zapdos didn't arrive soon, trouble would have to stir, and he disliked such violence.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Zenjiro sat on the front porch of his parents' dojo looking out towards the sky. "Man, why those this world got to have wars," He thoughtto himself,"I hate this, why can't we just be at peace forever? Right, Dad?" He stared at the sky. A lone tear fell down his face as he remembered his dad.

"So your really leaving, huh?" Terra said to her son. He nodded his head still looking at the sky. She got sad. "You remind me so much of your father." She started. "Except he was as lazy." She laughed.

He laughed, too. He then turned and looked at his mom. "I'll be back home soon. You know I can't stay that far away from your cooking." He smiled at her.

"You better!" She smiled wiping away a tear and giving him a hug. "Now you get going, before this gets harder then it already is."

Zen grabbed his packed bag put his scarf on as he started a sandstorm and walked off. As he walked off, he fell into deep thought. "Can I really do this? What if I sully my father's great name? What if there is a whole lot of other work?" All these thoughts flooded his head as he went to meet with the Peace army.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Adrian Brolly had known war his whole life. Everyone grew up under the war, of course, but few people have been in as many battles and survived. He had engaged enemies of the Ocean Army in over one hundred different conflicts, all of which he had survived, even when in almost half of them, he was one of the first ones in, and one of the last ones out. For his enduring fighting and knowledge of the war, he has earned great respect from his peers, and earned the nickname of "The Keeper". Some people treat his stories in an almost legendary aspect, but Adrian didn't do anything too outrageous. All he did, ever, was listen to his father, and his father taught him one thing: how to survive.

Adrian sat in the lounge of their encampment, where the Pokemon of the Earth Army sat, many relaxing. The room was filled with battle-hardened Pokemon. They conversed, most of them in groups, friends. Many were laughing as they enjoyed food and drink after a recent mission went well. They all seemed pretty happy.

Adrian Brolly sat alone. Not because he had no friends, or was a loner, because over his many years in service to the Earth Army, he had gotten many, many friends. But over the years, the war took its toll, and almost all of them died. Adrian survived where they didn't. It was a cursed life, to see the ones who enjoy, the ones you called friend die before your eyes. Now, Adrian detaches himself from most of the rest of them, having no luxury for friends anymore, as he doesn't wish to have another one die before his eyes.

But that doesn't necessarily mean that all of his friends died. The more battle-hardy and tough ones, however few there are, have made it almost as long as he did. Notably, one Golem named Roger. Roger came over with a drink and sat down with Adrian. Roger nodded silently at Adrian, who nodded back. He looked over the other newbies across the hall, laughing and enjoying themselves. It was a shame. Adrian and Roger knew, after the next battle, most likely all of them would be dead.

Years
  • Name: Cookie

Army: Earth

History:
    Cookie was born in a very small village hidding amoungst a large vally, her parents had been fighting in the war for most of their life and had always been training her to fight in it aswell. Her mother was an Arcanine along with her father that always seemed to have nothing better to do then yell and scream at the child to hurry up and train. A resentment grew in the youths heart that seemed to just pack away with each so called 'training', and with each time more anger and disgust was filled into the small crevice in her heart, with each scratch bruse or borken bone, with each 'fall' into the river it slowly at away at her heart.

One day Cookie was awoken by her dad with a quick bat of the ears. His words still stung in her mind to this very day...

"It's time you grew up, you worthless pest!" His words hit the growlithe with such a force it was like all her beatings had just been given to her all at once. It was like a nightmare as Cookie watched her father get out a fire stane and place it on her heart.

No way was she going to let her parent's push her around any longer, no more she would listen to them. Snarling the youth let out a burst of fire into her dads face jumping away from the stone as it started to glow. That was the day she had run, run as fast and far away as he legs would take her. That was the day she did go to be a soilder, but not because of her parents but because of the drive from all the anger that sought to kill, to shed blood across the ground, to feel the raw power of a real battle to the death.

Personality:
    From her up bringing Cookie tends to stear away from others as much as she can, though sometimes she does evesdrop on convorsations she deems interesting. When she is alone she will act like a puppy and play with anything she can get her paws onto. If you do try to make friends with Cookie be prepared for a snap or two in your derection, she dosn't do it because she hates you, she does it because she herself dosn't want to be hurt. If you do become her friend r someone she looks up to, be prepared for a barrage of hugs when ever she see's you or a play fight, she may be eighteen but she sure acts thirteen.

Appearance:
    Cookie looks like a normal growlithe, well if you skip over the scars burn marks and shredid ear then yeah she is as normal as a lumino on land! Now where should we begin on how our fine little furry friend looks? Oh right first and most importantly it's her face. Cookie has light blue eyes that stick out somewhat from her dark orange fur and yellow muzzel, though if you look at her properly you'll see that across her left eye is a jagged claw mark and that her muzzle had been burned and badly healed back. The tip of her ears have been chewed of ripped off what ever you deem more sanley done. Around her paws she has three black bangles that she's had for aslong as she can remember, they don't stand out too much against her black stripes but you can see them.

Species: Growlithe

Moveset: Dig, Flame Burst, Crunch and Flare Blitz

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Cookie-The-Regretful-Arcanine, you are Accepted
    However, I would like it if you improved your grammar a tiny bit, It's ok, but it needs just a pinch of improvement :)

Years
  • OoC: Okay... This thing officialy hates me.... *Re-types*

OoC: Sure can do, and sorry if some of the words are spelt wrong, was typing in the dark. :3 Oh and please call me Cookie, it's abit easier to type.

OoC: *Re-types the roleplay bit that I accedentaly deleted* >_<"""

Cookie's eyes scanned around the camp, the thought of missions was still freash in her mind. A wide grin was plastered on the scarred muzzle as the Growlithe padded about sniffing around to familierize the scents, as to not randomly jump Pokemon thinking they were intruders.

"Hey did you hear about that Nidorino?" A deep voice quistioned. "The new guy in the fight afew days ago? Aparently he went down so quickly his aponent even stopped wondering what had happened!"

Quickly turning to the voice Cookie saw a Hitmontop talking to a Absol sitting just outside a tent close by. Perking her small ears she slunk closer to the two staying hidden as she listened to what they were talking about.

"Yeah I heard, it's a shame really he had alot of talent.. Must of been unlucky...." The Absol spoke up not looking at the Hitmontop. "Or just didn't know how to fight.."

I wonder who they're talking about.... Cookie thought as she hid in the shadows listening in. After a fair while the talking had stopped, this stired the little Growlithe as she slowly crept forward to have a look.

"... Kid you know it's rude to listen to other peoples convorsations right?" A voice came from behind Cookie, belonging to the Absol. "And you know what we do to evesdroppers..?" His voice became dark as he let out a soft chuckle.

"H-hey I was NOT evesdropping!" Snarled Cookie. "I was just.. Walking past!" She defended, starting to back up.

"Sure you weren't..." The Absol padded closer with a smirk playing his lips. "Arn't you alittle... Small, to be in the army?" He taunted sitting down.

A horrified look spread across Cookie's face as fire began to collect in her maw. "Small? SMALL!!! I am NOT SMALL!!!" Jumping forward in an attack the Hitmontop had grabbed her by the scruff.

"Whoa there we're only teasin' ya, no need to get so titchy!" The hitmontop had a large smile on his face.

Getting from his grasp Cookie huffed before storming off back to her own tent, trying to calm herself down. Remembering to take long breaths and count to ten all her anger had washed away. Nosing her way into her own tent she looked about, the only thing she had been bothered to ley out was her sleeping mat she had made afew years back.

Don't let what they said eat ya Cook... Don't let it get to ya... Cookie let out a soft sigh as she lay on her mat playing with on of the ripped edges, a slight frown on her face. I'm not even here one minute and I've already blown up at someone... Talk about self control.. Many thoughts buzzed through her mind as she drifted off.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Tyson thought he heard some ruckuss outside the General's room. He went out and visited the Soldier's quarters, where he thought the ruckuss was coming from. He saw an Absol and a Hitmonlee whispering to each other. "What happened here?" Zoone asked, all faces of the soldiers turned except a certain Golem and Marowak, who were clearly recognisable as well-known veterans. Minding their own business. "It's that l'il furball over there, sire, she's been causing all this 'ere trouble." said the Absol, pointing to a tent over there. "Look she even put a tent up there, we don't need tents here" said the Hitmonlee, laughing. Tyson noticed THEIR tent. "Everyone wants their privacy, so shut up." said Tyson, coldly. The two shut their mouths at once.
    Tyson entered the tent, in there was a Growlithe, looking very young, almost too young. But Tyson realized that all Growlithe were small without evolution.
    "So, what's this all about? I do not tolerate outbursts among the soldiers, we have a war to win here." said Tyson, in that cold, calculated voice.
    Before the Growlithe could start explaining herself, Tyson exited the tent and shouted in the direction of the Absol and Hitmonlee. "You two, in here, now!"
    The two did as instructed, and entered the Growlithe's tent, which was rather small for the four of them.
    "This 'ere Growlithe was eavesdropping on our conversation." said the Absol. "Yeah, we were talkin' about that Nidorino that fell so lightly in the last battle." added the Hitmonlee.
    "Then we joked about how small she 'ere was and how we would do somethin' to her. It was all a joke, but then she raged at us and flew hereself in 'ere." said the Absol. "Well, if what you say is true, then you should be the one to be punished, Growlithe, but let's hear your side of the story." said Tyson.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    "Ugh I'm lost!" Zenjiro proclaimed to his self. He cursed his self for leaving his map in his room at the dojo. He has been circling the same area for hours and still hasn't got close to the peace base. "First day as captain and I'm already lost. Man, Rayqauza is going to be pissed. I can see him now." Zenjiro started doing a bad impression of Rayqauza. "Your father would have never been this ill-responsible. You're supposed to be a captain not a lost Slowpoke! Blah, Blah!" Zen laughed at his own joke.

He finally jump in to the clouds to see if he see the Peace Army base. He saw it was 5km away from where he was."Finally!" He said as he glided through the sky towards the base. As he entered the base he saw a bunch of Psychic, Flying, and Dragon pokemon conversing. "Finally, I'm here! So this is where it all begins, the begin of the end to this dumb war." He thought to his self as he took a deep breathe. "Well, here I go." Then he walked into the base.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cookie's ear twitched to the sound of the tent flap opening, disregarding it as the wind she kept her eyes shut, that was till she heard someone talking. Sitting up quickly only to see Tysone there, looking down at her. Her eyes widened slightly as he started to go on about outbursts only to see him leave as quickly as he had come.

Well that was abit odd.. Cookie thought to herself as she heard two sets of foot steps walking towards her tent only to see the Magnezone, Absol and Hitmontop enter. With out relising it herself, the Growlithes hackles raised at them.

"My side of the story? Well thats a first.." Cookie had asked letting the last comment trail off quietly. "Well if you must know.." She continued glaring at the Absol and Hitmontop. "I was wandering around, over heard what those two were talking about, so as Pokemon do I listened but then it became.... Tasty, with all the talk of war and destruction. But I didn't really expect to be snuk up on and harrassed because of my size..."

The Hitmontop frowned as she finished. "Well attacking us wasn't the brightest thing to do.."

With a flick of the tail Cookie ignored the Hitmontop. "Sir, what ever punishment is in order for me, I am ready and waiting for what ever you have to throw..." Not meeting Tysones eyes she seemed to look past him as she would do when talking to anyone of a higher rank.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Since nobody has signed up for Groudon yet, I will play as him.

Tyson listened to the little Growlithe tell her side of the story. "Alright, I see it this way; it's both your faults." said Tyson. The Hitmontop frowned, as did the Absol. "Growlithe, you will go without food tonight for eavesdropping. You two, will go and help the workers re-plant trees for harassment." said Tyson, leaving the tent. As he walked away, he pondered through his mechanical brain "Sigh...if small, dumb squabbles like this keep coming up over the soldiers, we'll never win this war." thought the Magnezone. As he exited the soldiers' quarters and entered the General's meeting room, only to see the Zapdos they had acught flying away. He knew not to question Groudon's authority, but he thought it a shame to release a beast they had had so much trouble capturing. It was strange that none of the other Generals were here, where could they be?

Tyson went outside and stopped hovering above the ground, he lightly set himself down and looked up at the escaping thunder bird, getting further and further away from view. It was a shame....

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Adrian Brolly sat in the corner with Roger, watching on as the "incident" occurred before them. A Growlithe had apparently been eavesdropping on another conversation, causing them to get angry. Ultimately, the situation was resolved. Personally, Adrian and Roger found the whole thing petty.

Suddenly, a smile appeared on Roger's face, and he turned to Adrian.

"Hey, want to play 'How Long'?" Adrian sighed and agreed.

"How Long" was a game Adrian and Roger had made up through their 7 years together. It is a rather cruel game, but war is often slow, and a lot of free time generally tends to come up. The way it's played is simple. Both people pick out someone they see, and determine how long they think they will make it in the war. It is a game of perverse humor, but Adrian actually finds it quite entertaining, as he has become quite good at it, it seemed.

Roger went first, eying around he room. He finally stopped at a Sandslash he spotted. He pointed at him. The Sandslash was laughing amongst friends, but also seemed jittery. Adrian answered almost automatically.

"Two weeks." Roger laughed a bit.

"Really? I would have given him four..." Adrian was quick to reply.

"He's not meant for war, just another soul that signed up probably out of peer pressure." Adrian pointed to a tough looking Primeape. Roger replied right away, like Adrian did before.

"4 days." Adrian nodded in agreement. The Primeape seemed tough, but that was only because he was sitting amongst friends in a group. Alone, Roger and Adrian both knew he was a squealer. Roger pointed at the Growlithe from before, Cookie he believed she was called. Adrian looked at her for a moment, examining her, then replied subtly.

"Three weeks." Roger laughed a bit at Adrian's response.

"That long? I'd have to disagree, I say two weeks. She doesn't look like the fighting type."

"Yes, but she's light on her feet. She would probably cower away and run. Cowards last longer." Adrian said, quietly. He eyed the Hitmontop and pointed to him.

"One week." He said. Adrian nodded again in agreement. Roger thought for a moment as he looked around the room. His eyes watched the new General, Tyson Zoone. He thought for a moment, and then slowly pointed a finger at the General.

Adrian was silent for a while as he examined the General. For a General, he was fairly young, at least younger than he was. Yet he carried the air of responsibility rather well. He was a no nonsense guy, it seemed, and could probably handle his job well. After much thought, Adrian spoke.

"Four Months."

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ok, hguys. I few changes have been made to spot numbers, please check out my first post to see what.

When Tyson stopped pondering over the fact that his catch had been reeased, he went back inside, and over to the Generals' room. He entered the vicinity of the grand Groudon and said "Your majesty, please tell me why you let the bird go."

The colossal beast replied "Zoone, you know better than to question my authority. However, it can do no harm to tell you that I sent him back to deliver a message to my brother. That "bird" will tell Rayquaza to quit meddling in affairs, for all other spies sent by him will be killed." said Groudon, his voice booming the hall. "Tell me, sire, where are the other Generals?" asked Tyson. "They are on missions, like you were sent, I do not know when they will be back." said Groudon. "Were they sent to find spies?" asked Tyson. "Do not keep asking me questions, Zoone, it frustrates me." said Groudon. "My deepest apologies." said Tyson. The beast before him laughed, so hard that the entire base could hear it. "Ahahahahaha, don't worry, what? You think I'm going to squish you?" he asked. Tyson didn't reply, only stood before the beast, eyes down. "Worry not, my friend. You may leave." announced the beast, getting back to his slumber.
    Tyson, afterwards, entered all the rooms of the soldiers, Captains, Commanders and announced "Attention, everyone. There will be a battle between the land and the sea in one week, if we win, Emperor Groudon will have regained enough power to increase the landmass by ten percent. Which is the best we've had in years. So let's make it count!" he finished.
    Then, he sighed. "I hope i make it count," he said, his old personality of shyness returning to him. He immediatly pushed it out of his mind and thought "No! I am powerful! I will make a huge impact!"

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cookie's ears perked up at what General Zoone had to say. A large grin spread across her cream muzzel at the thought of bloodshed in battle, no bittersweat thought could of been better then to watch Ocean dwellers fall by her own two paws.

Training.. Thought the eager growlithe as she sat to attention. "Yeah.. Training..!" She repeated to herself as she tried to think of exactly 'what' she could use with out getting into trouble. Cookie tried her best to remember what she had been told about this place as she racked her brains looking for an answer. Man what a better time to forget what you learnt! Letting out a small puff of smoke she paced back and forth outside her small tent.

(Sorry it's so short mind's gone abit blank..)

Back