• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Battle for Videogameland?

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Although it was a long watch it did remind me, we should never forget the classics. We wouldn't be where we are today without The first gaming systems. I know I still play sonic on my sega and mario on my nintendo and at times they are still just as good or even better than some of the games we have today. Still, Pong doesn't even get old. Just look how far the gaming industry has come in these short years, just think what it will be like in 10 years, only time will tell.

I know how they won, They are the reason the PSP even exists, all the systems we have seen led up to the PSP and with out them the PSP would still be a dream.

P.S. That was one long flash. It dragged on forever.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
  • MistyManiac said:
    Although it was a long watch it did remind me, we should never forget the classics. We wouldn't be where we are today without The first gaming systems. I know I still play sonic on my sega and mario on my nintendo and at times they are still just as good or even better than some of the games we have today. Still, Pong doesn't even get old. Just look how far the gaming industry has come in these short years, just think what it will be like in 10 years, only time will tell.

I know how they won, They are the reason the PSP even exists, all the systems we have seen led up to the PSP and with out them the PSP would still be a dream.

P.S. That was one long flash. It dragged on forever.

I wonder if Nintendo didn't exist, if there might be some changes with XBox or Playstation.

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • 0.0 wow that was like golden sun, or like, Mario rpg XD man that was cool! =D it was a little long, but that's okay ^^ I thought it was really awsome

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • DeathScape said:
    I wonder if nintendo didn't exist, if there might be some changes with XBox or Playstation.

Actually, if Ninendo never existed, the video game industy would have never recovered after Atari fell.

This movie was way too long, and it confused me...Qhy was the DS born after the PSP was killed? Technically, the DS was around before the PSP was released. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I saw the movie link at Penny Arcade. So many memmories just RUSHED through me. ^^

DeathScape said:
    I wonder if nintendo didn't exist, if there might be some changes with XBox or Playstation.
    Actually sweetie, if it wasn't for Nintendo, Playstation would never existed. :P Nintendo and Sony tried to team up to make a disk add-on for the SNES, but failed, Sony kept it, tweaked it, etc. And now look. That's why the PS1 refered SNES as "father". :P

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    I saw the movie link at Penny Arcade. So many memmories just RUSHED through me. ^^

Actually sweetie, if it wasn't for Nintendo, Playstation would never existed. :P Nintendo and Sony tried to team up to make a disk add-on for the SNES, but failed, Sony kept it, tweaked it, etc. And now look. That's why the PS1 refered SNES as "father". :P

My cousin said that but I thought it was a rumor.

Is ice version real in Japan or something?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • DeathScape said:
    My cousin said that but I thought it was a rumor.

Is ice version real in Japan or something?
    I am disgusted that Playstation exists and it's all thanks to Nintendo.

And Pok?mon Ice ISN'T a real version. It's something Jeremy's making and that box there was edited.

Back