• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Battle Mountain

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Well, since some have done this, I'm making a personal battle thread here. Some of you may not know that I'm posting battles on youtube. So, by challenging me here I will put all battles on youtube. Yes, I will post when I lose. lol

RULES

All battles are standard rules and played by Smogon tiers. 6 versus 6 unless other arrangements are made. No hacks/ubers please. One youtube battle per person per 48 hours. This is just to mix it up.

Currently these are the types of matches that I play: OU, Standard, UU, Mixed, NU, Mono-type, roulette, and possibly mono-color. I would put uber matches too, but at the moment I do not have a uber team put together.

To challenge, simply post here. I'll add you to the list and get to you as soon as possible. I'll post between 1-2 battles per day if possible.

If you have a youtube channel I'll post it with the battle. By doing these battles we help one another out.

I think I got down everything here, so if I missed something or you have any questions just yell at me.

THE LIST

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    YAY! Someone I know (more like have heard of lol) has started a thread in the battle stadium...and hopefully this one lasts :/ I'm bored Crimson so would u care to partake in a 6 vs. 6 OU/UU battle with standard clauses??? Or something else?

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    I didn't even notice you uploaded an old battle of ours! I owe you for that loss by the way. We will battle again soon.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Very cool. Got some responses already. I'm gonna note you guys down. When I'm on just message me, or if I see you on I'll contact you. I should be back later on here, if not I'll start getting to you guys tomorrow.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Heh . Interested in 6V6 Standard Battle.
    Just VM me when it's my turn =D

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    crimson, are you accepting Shoddy challenges? If yes, I would like to challenge you :)

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I still intend on getting to everyone on this list. Looks like there's about 4 of you I haven't battled yet. Regardless of the outcome of the battle it still gets posted. Thanks to everyone from pokecommunity that has subbed to me so far. Much appreciated.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Sorry this has been inactive lately. I had a medical issue so now that I'm feeling better I'll be around more. If you want a battle just let me know.

Back