• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is RPG for myself...and 4 other trainers. We will all leave from LittleRoot together, or you may decide to go off on your own and be the groups rival. All trainers have a choice. You can try to catch every pokemon, you can try to earn all the badges, or you can try for the contests. Your starter can only be a starter from any of the three areas, but trainers can't have the same one. Fill out application below:

Name: Montana Hamby
    Starter: Mudkip
    Trainer Type: Hoeen League Challenge
    Description: Wears blue jeans, with a longsleeve wrestling T-shirt. Over the T-shirt is an unbuttoned pink collored shirt. I wear glasses and a black beanie. I have knee high purple socks with blue and yellow Reebox. I kep up with time by my clip on watch to my belt loop. I also wear a red basebll belt.

So there are 4 spots for trainers left. Anyone can be another trainer anywhere else in the RPG.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Kewl. Can I join?
    Name:Rachel
    Starter:Torchic
    Trainer Type:Pok?mon Master wannabe
    Description:Has short brown hair and is wearing lavender Ponyta sweater with blue jeans

edit:I keep getting the wrong emotion icons... -_-

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • Name: Iceri Vann
    Starter: squirtle
    Trainer Type: pokemon master in training
    Description:dark green/black hair covering face, black jeans, dark blue shirt with black gloves, boots...backwards blue and yellow Biking cap reading "Wappow!"

No One

In Particular
    Years
  • Name: Fredi
    Starter: Squirtle
    Trainer Type: Under water explorer
    Discription: Usually wears Blue Sweat Pants and Blue Sweter, and with that he has blue hair

Edit: Dangit, is it ok if I have Squirtle? If not can I have some other water pokemon?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok...we have got all our people. Let's get RP started. I will start the RP on different thread. "The Begining Is Here". Thanks for joininng.

**Yes No One, I give you permissio to pick a different water type...but nothing super powerful...keep it in perpsective.**

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back