• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beginning Letter Challenge

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Above user gets the letter R!

I'll do crystal or emerald depending on what im feelin.

Finally a letter... N!

unforutnatley the letter n is filled with pokemon i truly despise like nido's and ninetales. i'm usually not too picky in challenges but i might not go through with this one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    above user gets V
    i will play fire red so give me the letter

USD

I like cats
    Years
  • ill give the above player the letter C
    ive got my letter on my yellow run which is D a few days ago started today
    progress: beat erika grinding up my 2 dratini (one will be dragonite and one will be dragonair) nothing really else to say for now
    team
    Spoiler:

next update coming in 2weeks (because this is a part of pick up and play challange)

Years
  • I'll give the above user an H

EDIT:
    So, V..
    My team'll be something like:
    Venusaur, Vileplume, Vaporeon, Venomoth

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Noone's above :\
    I'll be doing LeafGreen, just because it's the most ignored, from what I can tell XD

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    That limits me to Togepi, Tyrogue, and Tyrannitar, doesn't it?:surprised:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I have a much larger amount of Pokemon I can use now :D

Pidgey + Evolutions, Pikachu, Paras + Evolution, persian, psyduck, primape, poliwag + Evolutions, Ponyta, Pinser, and Pupitar.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    i will do it on dimond ian your letter is ............................................................. .................................................................................... ......................................................................... (yawn)............................ ....................................................................................................... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

pokefan9900

The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
    Years
  • You officially have the letter...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    This sounds cool. I wanna participate. Gimme a letter!!!!!!

For Pokefan I don't know if you want to participate but u can have the letter R

Last edited:

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    You can have the letter F.

Also, I'd like to participate in this, I'll use LeafGreen.

*checks the rules again*

On second thoughts, unless I can hack my team members in, (1 before each gym to avoid breaking the game) seeing as I can't trade eggs pre E4 and I'd rather not have half my team disobeying me, I'm probably gonna have to pass on this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    You can have the letter F.

Also, I'd like to participate in this, I'll use LeafGreen.

F.. hmm..
    My team would be:
    Flygon
    Furret
    Feraligatr
    Froslass
    Flareon
    Fearow

And because Im using Feraligatr Im going to use SoulSilver xD
    EDIT #1: My SS's missing, so I have to use Platinum.
    EDIT #2: Wished SS wasn't missing, 4 out of 6 Pokemon can be found on SS. Oh well, time to beg my friend. Anyway I need to have a HM Slave, so if I felt the need to get rid of a team member, I will get rid of Flygon.
    EDIT #3: It's time for update!

Update #1
    Started Game.
    Named myself "Shadow" and Rival "Cykid"(without the quotation marks).
    Got Turtwug :D
    Got Running Shoes o.O
    Met Cyrus at Lake Verity.
    Got Pokédex and TM for Return from Prof. Rowan.
    Traded Turtwig Lv. 7 for Totodile Lv. 7 to be fair, as well as got my friend to name it Crocodile xD
    Informed Mom that "I" will be going on an adventure, as well as received Parcel from Cykid's(Rival's) Mom and also Journal from "my" own Mom.
    Received 5 Pokeballs from Dawn.
    Caught Bidoof as HM Slave #1(Yea, I will change another HM Slave over time).
    Caught Shinx as Trading Slave #1.
    Fought 1 trainer in Route 202 and saved game. GTG :(

Current Team:
    Totodile (Crocodile) @ Nothing
    Nature: Gentle
    Lv. 9
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Water Gun
    - Rage​

Last edited:
    Back