• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best And The Worst Game

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Best: Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil Code: Veronica X, Parasite Eve, Clock Tower 3, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, and Devil May Cry 3.

Worst: All of the Mario games, all of the Harry Potter games, all of the Grand Theft Auto games, all of the Final Fantasy games, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2, all of the Kirby games, Devil May Cry 2, and Silent Hill 4: The Room.

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Best: Tales of Symphonia. The best RPG I ever played, the best battle system, perfect except for the flaw of Zelos.
    Worst: Final Fantasy IX. The complete opposite of Tales of Symphonia, and with the gender confused Kuja its even worse.

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    Nodroz said:
    Worst: All of the Mario games, all of the Harry Potter games, all of the Grand Theft Auto games, all of the Final Fantasy games, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2, all of the Kirby games, Devil May Cry 2, and Silent Hill 4: The Room.

What? How can you hate those games. Those are landmark, groundbreaking games. I bet the only reason you "hate" them is because everyone else loves them and you don't want to be another face in the crowd. It's ok to like games that everyone else does ^.^ XD

ouendan

Video Game Nut
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    Naoshi said:
    Best: MMBN/MMX/MMZ/MM games (Haven't tried legends yet), the OLD sonic games, SMW/SMB3, Goemon 2

Worst: I am gonna get killed for saying this....SA2B Sonic heroes and sonic advance 2. Yes, I said SA2B. I hate that game...although it isn't that bad but it's probably because I got sick of it, especailly shadow.
    All the 3D and GBA Sonic games were bad, but not the worst games ever imo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    'XD' is a smilie, meaning ':D' really.

Best: Super Mario Bros. Can't beat the classics.
    Worst: David Beckham Soccer for GBA. That was hideous.

Years
    Best: pokemon firered, pokemon emerald,sonic adventure Dx , spyro 1, spyro2 ( good game the first game i ever had spyro2 :D ) spyro3, sonic battle , sonic advance 2 and 3.

worst: spyro enter the dragonfly, ( ugh its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too short and the levels are really disappointing, and theys only one boss Ripto, and he got killed in spyro2 ):knockedou
    Evos space adventures
    Bugs life
    spyro 5
    spyro season of ice gba(the levels are rubbish , the plot is rubbish , and the music is rubbish , it seems to my opion all spyro games after spyro 3 are rubbish , when isominac ditched spyro for better things Rachet&Clank, i think spyro went downhill from there. And i also think spyro music is not as beautiful as it used to be it was beautiful in the first 3 spyro games beautiful music, . the newer spyro games music is horrible now in my opion.)

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    my fav games:

Best: Donkey Kong 64 (Angry Aztec..uber PWNage XD) Super Smash Bros. Melee(I <3 this game as hec o.o)

Worst: Meh,I don't have a worst game...

NinjaKasumi123

Kunoichi of Psychic
    Years
    Best game:

Dead or Alive games
    Resident Evil Outbreak
    Dynasty Warrior
    Full Metal Alchemist and the broken angel
    Pokemon GBA games
    Shinobi
    Kunoichi (Nightshade)
    Ninja Gaiden
    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Vollyboll
    Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
    Final Fantasy: X2

Worst:
    Baby-ish games
    Kids games
    Samurai games....

Moggy

moogle king!!!!!!!
    Years
    Best: star wars empire at war
    Worst: ubix ff games without moogles

and by the way The S halo 1/2 arn't rubbish!!!

Back