• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The best Nicknames of ORAS

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
  • Blaziken: Carmin (Carmine is a shade of red)
    Gardevoir: Selene (Goddess of the Moon)
    Ludicolo: Mojito (Citrusy cocktail with mint and lime)
    Masquerain: Citronella (Plant-based oil in bug repellant, smells like those Off candles)
    Milotic: Larimar (Light-blue stone)
    Exploud: Blare (Harsh noise, also a corruption of the name Blair)

QueenNatSumi

Fit to be a Queen
    Years
  • Eevee named Jade. She's now a shiny espeon. That I transfered to oras, from x and y. Only Pokemon I bothered to nice name in x and y.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since I recreated my original Sapphire team, my party members don't have great names, haha. The only good names I have on my team are Callisto the Gardevoir and Ventispook the Sableye. I also have a Feebas named Adrestea and a Lunatone named Io. Callisto, Adrestea, and Io are all names of some of Jupiter's moons. <3 I love them. I plan to use some more. :)

And obligatory Lombre (later to be evolved, of course) named Miror B.!

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I just nicknamed my Regice Kuudere because the pokeball would shake a few times without catching it, and it waited to my very last ball to be caught. XD I had to say I would love it before it would be captured!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • My favorite that I've created so far:

Keebop the Kyogre
    Raykwams the Rayquaza
    Kirby the Kyurem-B
    Swampsong the Swampert

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Well im terrible at nicknames but i named my mudkip kip and then changed it when he evolved to swampert to Steroids lol hes way too muscular!

Years
  • I decided to start a tradition of giving one of my strongest Pokemon a cute name, so I named my Latias "Dwagie-Poo".

Nakala Pri

Yep, I called my Tailow QUIGGLES for crying out loud, lmao.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • Got my Cosplay Pikachu (after 12 hours play - only at Slateport ^_^)

Anywayz, i named it 'Shock Chu'

Cause when a Pikachu wearing a dress comes out and Icicle Crashes you, it certainly will have shocked you :P

Back