• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    Vainz said:
    Here is our current team:

Claydol
    Milotic
    Ludicolo
    Metagross
    Togekiss

yes, at this point I would add a physical sweeper aswell.

choice scarf heracross is good, but why not try for an UU pokemon such as blaziken with sky uppercut? probably a bad idea, but other then the ones you've listed it's all i've got.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    But Choice Scarf, it only helps the Special Attack stat... I don't see any benefit of Choice Scarf when Hera is a physical sweeper.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    Doesn't choice band only allow you to use one type of move, but boost your speed? I think that richard steel used trick with an alakazam so I would be trapped in swords dance for it.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Two things

1)Penguin, we meant Scarf. Band boost Atk, but Scarf boost SPEED, not Sp.Atk. He needs speed most.

2)Mithos, your right, it's risky, but Hera is one of the few pokes who doesn't need to worry about that risk. We can simply swicth him out, his moves are so good they can afford to be stuck.

EDIT:SORTY, LATE POST.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Blu, if you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, don't reply at all. If you think the team is bad, how about helping out rather than just saying it sucks? I'm getting fed up with all the spam here. I'm going to start giving out warnings soon. <.<

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    XD

Choice Heracross/Mamoswine is scary...

o.O I say good things at wierd times, Mamoswine Choiced is a good choice... er... desision...

EQ stabbed with Scarf can be a big threat to Electivire

Blu

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    oh sorry...
    this forum scares me, not much random people around ;x
    *runs away

Vainz

The Pokemon and Jedi Master
    Years
    i think choice scarf Heracross is a good choice. Now, lets see if people like this team.

Claydol
    Ludicolo
    Milotic
    Metagross
    Heracross
    Togkekiss

Look at all the o's and s's. Sry. Anyway, I like this team a lot. I would also like to address Blu. I could care less if you say this team fails with no explination at all. Next time, if you want to insult us, please make sure to tell us how the team fails. I will confess that if a person who has the IQ of drift wood were to use this team, they would probably lose. Thats why its not just the pokemon that make this a really good team, it also depends upon the person using it.

Just tell us if you like the team or not.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I don't want to do this again but....as unlikely as it is

An Aerodactyl with Ice Fang, Aerial Ace and Earthquake could take out 2/3 of our team. Of course if we get the Milotic match up I'd say we'd walk away the victor. A Charizard or another dual flying type could hurt us too.

I think I try to hard sometimes. now I know almost all Electivire's are ran with Cross Chop/Brick Break but as Penguinpal has said also. I think Mamoswine (STABed Earthquake) would do us more good than Heracross. But thats just my personal opinion.

And also, I always thought we'd be running with Metagross as our main stay, but the more i look I can't help but notice we're leaning heavely on Milotic. Do we want this, i think Milotic's very reliable so I personally don't have a problem with it.

Edit:301 post!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    The only thing about Garchomp and Flygon is that Electivire will have Ice Punch. Also if we put in Garchomp, we will have three weakness to Ice.

I'd recommend Steelix. Immune to Electivire's Electric moves, + Ice Punch won't be as effective. Here's a moveset:

Steelix Item: Leftovers
    Quirky nature
    Earthquake
    Iron Tail
    Iron Defense
    Dragonbreath

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    O how could I forget about Steelix, except we're looking for a Physical Sweeper and not a wall/Tank. That might cause for major revamp. Thank you for posting something relevant though. We appreciate it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back