• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I still think we should stick with good old Tangrowth. Its a perfect status inflictor with good stats amnd refuels itself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    How about the Infernapes mentioned above? They have good natures and movesets, and their items rock out.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    How about the Infernapes mentioned above? They have good natures and movesets, and their items rock out.

I'll say a few things wrong with that sentence. There is no such thing as "the species of pokemon has a good nature". All pokemon has a nature that goes good to it. Their items? All pokemon uses items, Infernape doesn't have particular items that only it uses. You probably worded it wrong.

Bt it does have a great movepool. And yes, we are considering Infernape, thanks for the suggestion. Any more?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    If we are slow, then why not slap a choice scarf on dragonite or better still on a Garchomp ?

Last edited:

sims796

Years
    I have no problem with that. We are constantly saying we need a fast pokemon, yet we drop the subject 5 post later. I say Weavile, everyone agrees, but then we switch it out right away. If we are using a fast poke, then we are using a fast poke. Lets not fall in that trap of second guessing ourselves.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I have no problem with that. We are constantly saying we need a fast pokemon, yet we drop the subject 5 post later. I say Weavile, everyone agrees, but then we switch it out right away. If we are using a fast poke, then we are using a fast poke. Lets not fall in that trap of second guessing ourselves.

Weavile is great, so shall we drop Bronzong, because i dont understand what Bronzong is gonna do for us, i mean we have Donphan Blissey, Tangrowth and thats more than enough defensive wise, so imo Bronzong is just taking up a place.

@ jb0000612 Mixed Infernape is better

Infernape@life Orb
    Naive Nature
    evs: 24atk/232speed/252sp.atk
    - Close Combat
    - Flamethrower
    - Nasty Plot/Thunderpunch/Stone Edge
    - Grass Knot

To say this is good at taking out walls is an understatement

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Oh, alright. I really wanted Brozong, but he isn't needed.

I did actually, and he would fit in perfectly if we didnt have Tangrowth.

So team wise it is

Tangrowth
    Donphan
    Blissey
    Gengar
    Weavile/Mixed Infernape
    Scarf Dragonite/ Scarf Garchomp

??

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
    Years
    I did actually, and he would fit in perfectly if we didnt have Tangrowth.

So team wise it is

Tangrowth
    Donphan
    Blissey
    Gengar
    Weavile/Mixed Infernape
    Scarf Dragonite/ Scarf Garchomp

??

Why not have a Physical Blaziken its got Nice Speed

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
    Years
    We discussed that eairler. Infernape has a better movepool, better defences, and higher overall stats (I think), but especially his movepool. Maks it more diverse.

Ok cool, ill steal this team when you finish JKZ Good luck ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    I have a suggestion for a physical sweeper that i came up with and its almost unbeatable let me kno what u think:

Breloom@toxic orb/poison heal/Jolly Nature
    252 evs atk/speed
    Spore
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Seed Bomb

My strat here is that i 1st use spore it 100% accurate so ur opp. poke automatically get put to sleep then sub then focus punch... It works well unless someone is a chicken and wants to play with a bunch of clauses (no offense to those that do i just dont like being limited) but anyways feel free to try it out and let me kno if u think its cool or not

Khatzeye, your post was deleted for being pure spam.
    huh? what do u mean? if u mean all those #s its cuz i didnt have anything else to say it wasnt on purpose ok so sorry im not a spammer its just annoying to type more then 25 char i dont come here very often cuz noone is ever on so plz my bad if that was considered spammin

Last edited:

sims796

Years
    Khat, what you said isn't really anything new. That is a standard, and damn good, Breeloom set. Everyone who uses Breeloom uses that.

And Breeloom is the whole reason they made a sleep clause. He can shut down an entire team with Spore's 100% accuracy. Then you are a sitting duck, what with your team automatically out to sleep. It makes it unfair, and the only way to counter it is to use a poke that is unable to go to sleep (Vigoroth for example) and thats unfair.

But thanks for the contribution. At least it wasn't SPAM.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    o ok lol sorry i didnt kno i dont get to battle a whole lot but ya i guess i see ur point it is kinda lame i came up with it abt 2 wks ago lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back