• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Yeah, and then out comes a Pokemon and it KO's it while it's recharging XD. Hyper Beam is a no go. And I love DDnite for the world, and it has better type coverage, but what if Donphan gets taken down by say Starmie? Then we have no Thunderbolt/wave resist. Chomp is good that way, but Im still for DDnite.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Yeah, and then out comes a Pokemon and it KO's it while it's recharging XD. Hyper Beam is a no go. And I love DDnite for the world, and it has better type coverage, but what if Donphan gets taken down by say Starmie? Then we have no Thunderbolt/wave resist. Chomp is good that way, but Im still for DDnite.

Blissey comes out and uses Thunder Wave on Starmie and switch out due to Natural Cure >_>

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    You know every team is Paralysis weak that's why Blissey is so OU (besides its insane HP) is because of Natural Cure. If we worry about all the What if's than we'll never get done.

O my gosh, post number 1666. YAY for 16!!!!!

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    You know every team is Paralysis weak that's why Blissey is so OU (besides its insane HP) is because of Natural Cure. If we worry about all the What if's than we'll never get done.

O my gosh, post number 1666. YAY for 16!!!!!

fjiospdfnofbiuncejpiskcolals[pdlas[pdeimurghuchuhfnaeio

Switching out DDnite to a Focus Sash Pokemon. You will be obliterated

If running DD, ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS set up Stealth Rock

Eos Aduro

Years
    Oh boy Waffle-San, you had a sugarish day today without me didnt you? And Dragnoite DOES get paralyzed, then we switch in to someone else.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    hmmm wen i did that i was threatened for spammin i see its web favortism how dumb this site is lame as fnck o and thanks for all the good movesets they work gr8t on my pokes cya
    fjiospdfnofbiuncejpiskcolals[pdlas[pdeimurghuchuhfnaeio

Switching out DDnite to a Focus Sash Pokemon. You will be obliterated

If running DD, ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS set up Stealth Rock

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    hmmm wen i did that i was threatened for spammin i see its web favortism how dumb this site is lame as fnck o and thanks for all the good movesets they work gr8t on my pokes cya

Uh...yeah. REPORTED.

Just stealing our sets isn't gonna help if you don't know how to use them :/

And lol, Nameless wasn't spamming.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013

@khatzeye : That was a damn constructive critism, and if your leaving, hooray! Cya n00b!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Floatzels are speedy, plus Ice Beam/Fang depedig o the nature can KO Garchomp/Dragonite/Salamence in a matter of hits.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Floatzels are speedy, plus Ice Beam/Fang depedig o the nature can KO Garchomp/Dragonite/Salamence in a matter of hits.

Salamence Intimidates, Floatzel CAN take them down, but there are other Physical sweepers :\

Agility+Baton Pass?

Anti

return of the king
    Years

Don't expect a floatzel to take on mence, dragonite, or garchomp :/ they have 100 base speed, excpet Dnite, which after 1 DD has even more than those 2 :/ Ouch...

Besides, they can't switch into the dragons, therefore aren't counters.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Don't expect a floatzel to take on mence, dragonite, or garchomp :/ they have 100 base speed, excpet Dnite, which after 1 DD has even more than those 2 :/ Ouch...

Besides, they can't switch into the dragons, therefore aren't counters.

Floatzel has around 115 Base Speed, same as Starmie O_O That's why I consider it BL

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Floatzel has around 115 Base Speed, same as Starmie O_O That's why I consider it BL

Dragonite uses DD whikle it comes in, then OHKOs it with random physical attack...

Garchomp might not have the same fortune, but EQ HURTS...

Specsmence, CBmence, or DDmence all take out floatzel. If it's in play, then yes, the dragons are in trouble.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Im against it, its too, 4th Genish... A lot of fourth generation Pokemon tick me off. Except the ones I like. And DDnite/Garchomp make WAY better sweepers than Floatzel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back