• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Pokemon Overall And Why

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Excluding all legendary pokemons, what 1 pokemon is the best overall? Take into consideration the elemental types and the base stats and the move set of the pokemon. I would say Metagross, regarding the fact that its resistant to multiple and immune to 1 type, and it's bas attack and defense is pretty high. It learns a variety of moves from Hyper Beam to Psychic... and can be taught rock type moves (to counter fire, its weakness)

My second choice would be Slaking because of its such high HP and Attack, but its down fall is the traunt ability... and the lack of resistance, just 1 immunity to ghost.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    In-game would be Slaking, it has absurdly high HP and Attack, but competitively would be Garchomp or Wobbufet, they're the only non-legendary Ubers except for Wynaut, an inferior Wobbufet.

smeagol350

hines86
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    kingdra,only one weakness,and good moves,not saying its the best overall but a great choice,and best legendaries are mewtwo groudon and arceus

Back