• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BEST Realistic Pokemon Drawings EVER!

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I found the Sceptile and Lickitung one funny..

but yeah, they look realistic, which makes sense since some, if not most, pokemon are based off of animals. I wish I could draw like that.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Hmm?Those?Some of them are...disturbimg.They're pretty good,but some pokemon defintly are not meant to be drawn like that.

Years
    some of them don't look like the pokmon the ware sobussed(sp?) to be look at mudkib wigglytuf gengar pika elekid and electabuzz celebii(wtf?) sapleye roselia lotad tropuis latais jynx metagross exploud sawmpert chancey and blissy hypno lileep cradily milotic gardevior and some others

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    These are awesome, did you draw them? If you did, can I use that Huntail in my sig!?

Years
    Some of them look amazing, like the Articuno on the branch and the attacking Deoxys but others just look evil and are quite disturbing. Many of them are too reptile like (why the hell is Suicune a reptile?), and some are just real animals in a Pokemon colour. The Gengar drawing on the last page is just seriously disturbing, nothing like a ghost Pokemon.

Tailow_r.a

Music junkie
    Years
    Wow!
    THose are really amazing!
    I've seen some really amazing artwork lately. I am seriously trying to get mine better... Way better.
    But wow, those are amazing.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Rofl XD They're animals. I liked the Charizard one And the sceptile it looked like one of those dinosaurs whoever drew this is gifted :D Also the parsepct looks good.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ah, I love her artwork. :3 I wish I'd gotten to know her better though. XD We used to hang out at the same forum before it became inactive. She's always been amazing at drawing realistic Pokémon, and she puts a lot of research into those designs too.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    they're....interesting....... although a lot of them don't look much at all like the pokemon they are modeled after

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Thats clever, they drawed them real life style. What they'd look like if they existed, still they like crap but hey like I can do better.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    woooooow, i didnt look that all the way through the first time, but some of that stuff is eff'n disturbing! good god, that artist has a weird interpretive mind

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    That is an insult to all Gardevoirs.

THat makes me outraged that someone would draw a portrait of the embrace pokemon in that level of disgustings.

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Very good drawings but most of them look very ugly, i am glad pokemon don't look like that!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    'Kay guys, I'm not even the artist and I'm starting to get annoyed. If you don't like the art style, fine, but don't start calling it ugly. So it's not your cup of tea--that's okay. But if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. It's kind of rude. :\ Maybe say what you don't like about it, but you've no right to judge if it's ugly or not. -_-;

I don't like all of her drawings, but they are really interesting. And if Pokémon were real, I bet a lot of them would look rather similar. :x

Years
    'Kay guys, I'm not even the artist and I'm starting to get annoyed. If you don't like the art style, fine, but don't start calling it ugly. So it's not your cup of tea--that's okay. But if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. It's kind of rude. :\ Maybe say what you don't like about it, but you've no right to judge if it's ugly or not. -_-;

I don't like all of her drawings, but they are really interesting. And if Pokémon were real, I bet a lot of them would look rather similar. :x

It does depend how the person interprets ugly. Your right ugly could very well be perceived as negative, but it could also mean the Pokemon is ugly, but not the drawing itself. I personally think the artist is talented and has done some good drawings, but some of the Pokemon just look disturbing as people have said. For example, why is Suicune a reptile creature in the drawings? Gengar just looks like a little gremlin from some horror show instead of a ghost. Im not being nasty in any way, I'm just wondering what the artists thoughts behind turning most of these Pokemon into reptiles?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I wouldn't say they're ugly, most of those drawings make those pokemon look like pre-historic animals, to my surprise. Very well detailed drawings.

Back