• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best steel team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ME
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    This is my first thread so I thought I'd ask a question based on my favorite pokemon type.

What is the all around best team built around steel pokemon but not limited to steel pokemon. (Like to make up for type weaknesses)

Just to make it fun you can use any pokemon from any gen you want buuuut.
    NO LEGENDARIES!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there! Unfortunately you've posted at the wrong section, actually. :( Since your question is more of competitive battling, you're better off asking that in the Simple Q&A Thread in the Competitive Battling Center. Over there you can get all of your questions answered about battling, as well as team setup.

This is a section for new members' introductions, and since it doesn't seem like you're introducting yourself, I'll have to lock this for now. If you still need any help, you are more than welcome to send me a Private Message! :)

brb closing this

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back