• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Best Team of 6? (And Why)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    I'm looking to decide on a definitive team of 6 to use. My and a group of friends are all playing at the minute and are all around the same level, just about beating the Elite Four.

My current team is:

GARCHOMP (Lvl 59)
    -Surf
    -Sandstorm
    -Dragon Rush
    -Dragon Claw

MAROWAK (Lvl 55)
    -Double-Edge
    -Strength
    -Bonemerang
    -Bone Rush

MAGNEZONE (Lvl 54)
    -Gyro Ball
    -Discharge
    -Magnet Rise
    -Spark

MACHAMP (Lvl 50)

-Ice Punch
    -Cross Chop
    -Focus Energy
    -Karate Chop

HONCHKROW (Lvl 53)
    -Nasty Plot
    -Fly
    -Dark Pulse
    -Night Slash

MAGMORTAR (Lvl 51)
    -Confuse Ray
    -Flamethrower
    -Overheat
    -ThunderPunch

Any suggestions on who I should replace? and with who?

Also, what's your best team of 6? and why?

EDIT: I can't beat Cynthia at the moment, that's why I've redrafted Machamp and taught him Ice Punch to take down her damn Garchomp.

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
    Years
  • if you are askin for in game teams then this kind of thread isnt allowed. as practicaly anything can work in game.

if its competitive ask in the S&M section

Ty,
    ShAdowWAlker1 :cool:

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    if you are askin for in game teams then this kind of thread isnt allowed. as practicaly anything can work in game.

if its competitive ask in the S&M section

Ty,
    ShAdowWAlker1 :cool:

I'm just looking for a bit of advice. It's not for 'competitive' reasons, just for a few games between me and friends.

Any chance of some advice?

I realise I have a serious weakness to Ice by the way. It sucks.

Years
  • If I were you, I'd level up your weaker Pokemon to about level 60 [esp Machamp, Honchkrow, and Magmortar], and then you should be fine.
    It doesn't take that much to beat the E4, and you have a decently rounded team.
    Just stock up on a few revives, max/hyper potions, and you'll hopefully beat the E4.

That being said, Ingame Team rating isn't really allowed here, and I'm sorry for that, but it's true lol.
    Just level up your Pokemon, and use strategy when facing opponents.

*closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back