• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Chick-Fil-A is the best. I remember going to Cedar Point one year they had one there and heading straight for the back of the park to indulge in some waffle fries before riding rides.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    a 90s disney star who went off the rails bc of drug abuse etc
    Nickelodeon, actually. She got started on All That, and then went on to have her own show, which was simply called "The Amanda Show." (And the theme song just started playing in my mind because it sounds nearly identical to a song from a Spyro the Dragon level.)

If she's ready to come back and has the support to stay healthy while acting, then I'd be fine with her coming back.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Does anyone follow the "recommended serving size" thing on the nutrition panel? I do for candy, but not anything else.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    amanda bynes and everyone else in hairspray deserved an oscar for making the best musical of the modern era

but yeah
    from what i understand she (and apparently ms lohan too as of recently) has stabilised and has been making significant improvements ever since the breakdown
    i'm glad for her

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    so I'm thinking of making a DIY lightsaber out of PVC pipe and polycarbonate

the only problem is that we dont have a bandsaw, but we do have a hacksaw, so ill need to sand down the PVC a ton. We also dont have clamps with a mounted drill, so ill have to drill holes by hand and hope I dont screw up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back