• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Video Game Battle That You've Been To?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    The Best Video Game Battle That You've Been To?

This isn't simply restricted to Boss fights or anything like that, but, what was the best video game battle that you've ever fought in? What about that fight (or battle) that made it enjoyable for you? You can talk all about your tales maybe during offline and online gameplay, or any other thing you can think of! <3

TY

There is only a few matchups i really adore.

Playing against my girlfriend in Tiberian Dawn

Okay she isnt that skilled but hell she learns fast and slowly even becomes a threat to me in those games haha. Though i lost that game it was so memorable. I had towers everywhere and she had a lot of tanks, resulting into her killing all my towers and she only had 3 tanks left and i had nothing... It was amazing xD

Then there is the SC2 rivalry between me and gimmepie xD

And any game we have is just memorable. He is not just a average SC2 player, he has his own style which i have to hide cause he doesnt want it to leak ;-;
    But its a ton of fun.

Ill post more soon ^^

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    A 99 life battle against my equally as good friend at Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Pit vs Pit. The crazy part to end the game was actually like this:

We were all tied up, 1 life left to 1 life left, I had a little less damage than him, but he was pulling a combo on me. I saw one of the little things that hold an item in it, so I rolled back, grabbed the item and then threw it at him. When I did this, he was running towards me, and it blew up. I went flying off the screen and was doing the "Blasting off again" thing, and he just ended up flying straight off the map and died.

I won, right before I twinkled and died. :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Any of my best matches in fighting games, really.

Non-fighting games though. Gotta go with Raiden vs Jetstream Sam in Metal Gear Rising, off the top of my head.

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
    Virtue of Wind God spell card in Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith. Lunatic difficulty. I still remember my first ever accomplishment on this four years ago.

The way how you move all over the place while micrododging at the same time is what made this spell card fun as hell. If one is capable of handling this, this is one of the best spell cards in all of Touhou when it comes to both fun and difficulty. Currently attempting to time this out without bombing or dying...though I've pulled an epic choke on this twice by dying at 2 seconds on the timer. I could've been the 15th Touhou player to accomplish this, but......someone beat me to that spot, sadly...

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I was playing Sector in an intense battle on the PS server and he won by 1% HP on the last pokemon. I was so ticked! Also, some of my battles in tournaments from AiB in 08-09. Also, some last second pull out wins in MK7.

Back