• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best Zelda game

BigBoss

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Could not put them all in a poll.... but what do you think is the best Zelda Game? I say it's OoT.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I can only think of 2 games in history that deserve a 10 out of 10...and OOT is one of them

Best Zelda Game ever...Best Game ever...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know all of you will boo me right out of the thread, but:

WIND WAKER!

Great graphics and gameplay. [Although the sailing gets a bit much.]

Hyper Mew

*changed account*
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Me think WW and OoT where the best games eva! They are very fun and you can't seem to get tired of them!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • OoT, definitely. It's the game that got me into Legend of Zelda, and it's always been the most deep and fascinating of any of the games. There's no way I could say anything else.

Doctor Oak

The Pokecharms Master
    Years
  • The next one. It will own beyond all belief. Though out of currently released, i'll go for Windwaker. Simply for sheer artisitical style and fantastic gameplay. OOT may have the deeper storyline and gamplay but it's graphics (though not that badly dated, even by today's standards) just cannot compare to the jaw-dropping awesomeness that is Windwaker.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I GANNON-BAN you all for breaking Rule Number Nine, "Writing The Titles Out Wrong.?

It's The Wind Waker! Not Wind Waker, not Windwaker, or any other variation you can think of. However, grammatical rules do apply. You CANNOT say "the The Wind Waker" or "the The Legend of Zelda.? In these cases, saying just ?the Wind Waker? or ?the Legend of Zelda? is acceptable.

Now that that's out of the way...

My favourite Zelda game, and favourite game of all time is...The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I have to say teh zelda of legend one (Waits to be gannon-banned. XD) Really, I love the orignal "The Legend of Zelda." Why? I'm just an old school gamer. XD

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yup, noting wrong with being a old school gamer. Still, OoT owns all the others! XD

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • I vote for OoT. It beats all the other games by a considerable amount, although the side-quests in MM were pretty good. But for gameplay, OoT.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Actually, the first Zelda was just called "The Legend of Zelda" <_<;;

Then came Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, and Four Swords Adventures...at least I think o_o

*prepares to be GANNON-BANNED by TRIFORCE89*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga - I see nothing wrong there. You missed the "The" on "The Adventure of Link" though. You did miss the original Four Swords on the GBA aswell.

EDIT: I re-read it since I'm at home now and have more time *was at school before*. You're order is messed up. Majora's Mask was released before the Oracle Series. MM spawned the great evil that is Tingle, not the Oracle Series.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I was worried about Four Swords...I just considered it a remake of ALttP, the small new feature aside. I should have included that <_<;;

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I would say OoT is the best Zelda game ever made [in its time] both graphically and game wise. So yea, OoT is the best Zelda game I have played.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • mmm yeah i love ocarina of time too... in fact i think its the best!

Anyway i have also enjoyed link's awakening... it was different from many others but it was gr8!! :) I think those two r my favourite ones ^_^

Back