• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Big Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2009
    By popular demand, my website will now be moved to weebly. The address is in my signature, but there is no reason to visit it yet. I just created it Dec 5th.

Years
  • Damn man, this is like the 5th thread you made. And no, your sig still has the link to that abomination. Learn HTML so you don't have to use crap website makers.

Years
  • You should realy stop making threads for your site that I'm sure no one is going to register for. It is annoying to look down the threads and see that every other one is about the same (your) site.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Your threads are getting really, really annoying. Don't post another thread until you get:

1. A decent amount of content.
    2. A real site and not some randomly generated pile of garbage.
    3. A site that you don't have to sign in to access.

I'd also suggest learning HTML and gaining some design skills - you'll never make it as a webmaster unless you do.
    *Locked* - and don't make another one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back