• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The BIGGEST thing in FAKING history! ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakestlm

<- It's a Sonic Screwdriver
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    The biggest thing in FAKING history
    ---
    If this set were to be made real, it would have nothing to do with faking!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    That's a good point, that, but could it really happen? I can't see a fake set being made real...

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Jakestlm got it right, it's the biggest thing in FAKING history. I don't think it's going to be made real. I highly doubt it in fact. Cascade's already indicated that this person he's working with might have been a Zeophyte which probably suggests it's just an old time faker, hardly some big Nintendo employee on the card front... never mind!

Also I think it's relatively clear that D/P isn't going to be a prominent theme.

Which doesn't help with the guesswork...

I think we've been told already that it's a new region, new generation? Not the oldies...

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    It's going to be a show about little kids that love to play the card game improperly.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    and that post was completely immature and pointless? - maybe even spam!?! unless it's a guess. your probably as close as everyone else... ;) maybe i could get a space on a tv network and make a kids show about it, but lol, who would watch something as boring as that?

- new region!?! possibly... and i clearly stated i wasn't sure if the person helping me was from zeo, i haven't yet asked if they were a member on zeo at one stage?

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Well, if this faker started a while back, say before 2005, then more than likely that faker will have come from Zeo. Zeo was the home of card fakers before then.

jakestlm

<- It's a Sonic Screwdriver
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    ArKiVe said:
    It's going to be a show about little kids that love to play the card game improperly.

The kids would be playing by fake rules, so it is a possibility. But more likely than not, it has to do with fake cards, not the idiot's lantern.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    ArKiVe said:

SPAM warning fo you...

An old faker huh? A person from Zeo? Well you know, he said a "person." That doesn't mean he is a faker. We have to wait and see.

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    am i allowed to threaten to kill you if you dont tell us soon guess not oh well im kinda dumb but is it cards that you can get like a fire stone card and you put over someone like evee and its pic changins and attacks and stuff and you press a button and it goes back to normal.. is that even posible im no whear near it am i i want to know so badly

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    ...I didn't understand a word of that...

Well, there's only 11 days left, and 5 or 6 before we see a promo card...

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    5 or 6 before you know almost most about the set (in a new thread) which will be presented by the rightful owner of the set! This "DUO PROJECT" is going very well, and if you visit my other site (cascade's chronicles) you can get a few more clues to help you work it out

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Ooh...pretty website...when did that happen? I swear it wasn't like that an hour or so ago. One question: when will your blanks become available again?

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I agree with Double Dash, the new site's theme is pretty much better than the last one! Seems more... mysterious, appropriate for the times this thread is getting us into!!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Oooh, yay! Promo release, of course... THEN we'll finally have a good idea of exactly what's going on. Cool site, very mysterious design. Pyramid... hmmmm...

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    I'm not going to release the blanks until we release the project! (full stop ;)) - maybe it's because of a new blank that i will also release??? HMMM!!!! M A Y B E !!!!

and can you please when you refer to this set, call is The DUO project (coz im not the only person making it:P) - just so you all realise i'm not the rightful owner of all this stuff :P im sorta just helping a faker out

what i have already revealed - AND CLUES

1) This set is not based upon Diamond and Pearl Pokémon.
    2) Although it does have something to do with a NEW Generation.
    3) The Picture in my sig Resembles a key element to the set.
    4) Epsilon has something to do with the Fake set.
    5) 2 fakers are working on this set.
    6) what will make this set Unlike any ever made?
    7) King Shuckle is NOT helping with the set AT ALL
    8) Shadow_Bind is however helping with the set. -
    But he knows as much as you, only that the set will
    include 2 Pokémon you don't know are in it yet.
    (please don't badger him)
    ***new fact/clue
    9) This set WILL be release JUNE 29 - why this date?

10) More SOLID information will be released June 24/25
    11) If your theories are TRUE - we will advertise them
    12) 2 Promo cards will also be revealed on the 24/25th of June
    13) As excited you get, we get excited and more inthuastic also.
    14) NOVA BERRY is a Trainer Card in the set *** new fact
    15) Mythical Blanks will be used in this set
    16) A new blank will be introduced.
    17) The rightful owner of what? _ _ _ _?
    18) REVOLUTION of FAKING? Yes! Definately Is - and after this set is
    released, i think more people will be trying this new revolution out!
    *** New clue
    19) This has been here before, Here does not necessarily refer to faking.

20) Both my AVA and SIG are the biggest clues ever.
    21) The Avatar is a Pokémon from the set (which one though)?*** new fact
    22) these 4 have returned? What are they?
    23) The 4 does not include Lucario or Mew
    24) A set of 5 Generations
    25) Something that was LOST has finally be founded again.
    26) When this set is released, you will still not know the full content of the set. You will still
    Questioning How - and Why?... and WHEN!!!
    27) Weavile is in this set.
    28) This set has 114 cards.
    29) The image on my ENTER page is the set symbol... but which one?

30) The blanks are called ACANTHITE blanks, do not get confused with FANGKING's game,
    i once tried to make some cards, but scrapped the idea because i wanted to be more
    productive with my faking skills. I only ever made on ACANTHITE card! Striktoil
    31) This is a DUAL project.
    32) What are the ":forgotten Transcripts:"?

These are all the clues, and if you don't figure it out from this, then just hold on, because soon enough, you'll know the true meaning of this set. And just about everything that it contains and who the Mysterious faker that is helping is. (It is not shadow_bind)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back