• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bird Master...is here!

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, Welcome to the PC. I've seen Wink around here, shes pretty nice.
    Hope you enjoy your time at this place. ^^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Welcome and Hey to PC.

Yeah. Recomendation to this site sometimes happen. DOn't know your sister but bet she nice. Still we have a lot of things here for all ages.

PM me if you want a friend or have questions.

Read the rules and have fun.

*Wink*

I BE MAYURA!!!!! ;-D
    Years
  • BROTHER!!!!! YOU'VE JOINED! *hugs*:D Welcome to PC! I WAS going to welcome you earlier but Mom made me get off and get ready to leave before I could...:( Anyway, if you have anyway questions, you know where I live!;)

Prioven

Hsss! Die, human!
    Years
  • Omigosh! You've joined! AWESOME!!! Welcome to PC, pal! If you have any questions, you can PM me or call me, which ever you perfer... But you'd probably have better luck calling me because I don't think I'll be on much today because I rented some games and a movie yesterday. But you can also come over to my house if you want. You live close to me... But if you come, BE SURE *WINK* COMES TOO! THERE'S SOMETHING I HAVE TO TELL HER ABOUT!!!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Omg, are you serious? Another bird fan? This is great! Welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy it here!

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Bird Master said:
    Hey, I'm Bird Master. My younger sis (*Wink*) and good friend (Prioven) told me about this site, and so... I've joined! I hope to have a good time here!

Hey there. I hope you have a good time here aswell. ^_^; Its generally a great place to so i'm sure that you will. Please be sure to check out the rules to keep you out of trouble and make the forum a nicer place to be. If you need/want someone to chat to, please be sure to PM me. Also if you experince and problems around the place. I'm always here for you.

I hope to see you around here.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • welcome to PC! if u need a friend or need pokemon sprite recoloring done just pm me! :)

Last edited:

Bird Master

Fear me, Bird Haters!
    Years
  • Wow... Already... So many people have replied! I'd like to say "Hi" to all of you, but some other things to some certian members!
    Philip1992: Your new too? Then welcome!
    Drew: She seems nice, but just try LIVING with her!... Just joking!
    *Wink*: Not so tight, sis! Your gonna choke me!
    Prioven: Okay, we'll be over in awhile!
    aragornbird: Yeah, birds rock!
    djvolcom: Ha ha! "Mr. Falkner in training"? That's me, alright!

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Hey!Welcome!PC has a lot of good people and is a lot of fun!There's so much to do here!I hope you have fun here and please make sure to follow the rules!If you need help or a friend,feel free to PM me or anyone else!See yaz!
    ~Sky

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    XD...Theres So Much Wrg Wit Dat Post...

You Said You Dont Bite Hard...XD...You Said It 2 A Guy...XD

Anywayz Welcome Again...
    You freakin perve. Say it again....... punk.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • LOL...

XD...Theres So Much Wrg Wit Dat Post...

You Said You Dont Bite Hard...XD...You Said It 2 A Guy...XD

Anywayz Welcome Again...

XD
    -----
    Well It Seams You Got Alot Of People Welcoming You....

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    What everyone else said.... PM me for a friend! Wait, wouldn't happen to be that Bird Trainer off the the west of fushia now, would you?

Years
  • Hello, welcome to pokecommunity (PC). Read the rules so you won't break them and have fun. Also put threads in the right category or else it will get moved! ;)

Back