• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- The Bishie Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I dropping Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, Haku from Spirited Away, Rock from Metropolis, and Rafe from Pokemon. Also, I wish to claim Iruka from Naruto, Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN and that's just about it. XP

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Can I claim:

Umehito Nekozawa (Ouran High School Host Club)
    Rui Hanazawa (Hana Yori Dango)

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I would also like to claim::
    Yuichi Tate (Mai-HiME)
    Mikiko Oguro (Animation Runner Kuromi OAV)

Last edited:

enyce

banned
    Years
    Winona-Pokemon
    Roxanne-pokemon
    Kagura-Inuyasha
    Rouge the bat-Sonic the hedgehog
    Loerlei/Kanna-pokemon

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I'd like to drop my claim on Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN and I'd like to claim Crim from the same series. I don't see my claims on the list, and I dropped Rock from Metropolis, Haku from Spirited Away, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Rafe from Pokemon a long time ago...

Years
    I claim Starfire from Teen Titans, Milfie from Galaxy Angel, Meroko from Full Moon wo Sagashite, and Elda from Chobits.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Darn, i wanted Roxanne... oh well! i think i'll stretch a bit and claim Nurse Angie from Trauma Center: Under the knife, and Ilyana from Fire Emblem: Path of Radience.

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I didn't saw Gary Oak and Green on the bishie list , so I'll claim them :3

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Can I claim Red-haired Shanks from One Piece, Straight Cougar from s-CRY-ed, Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda Series, and Mugen from Samurai Champloo? Oh! and um Lil' Slugger from Paranoia Agent?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    can i claim Eddy Gordo from the Tekken video game series and Sonic and Knuckles from th sonic series?

Last edited:

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    ooooh, someone took my Steven!!!! ;____; I got lost, I should have reclaimed him!! He was MINE!!! and Yuki too!! I'll cry!!

I think I'll claim again:

Nichrom (Shaman King)
    Ayumu Narumi (Spiral~Suiri no Kizuna)
    Arima Souichirou (KareKano)

aaand Yukito (Air) and Lyserg Diethel from Shaman King. That'll do for now. I'll have to make a new bishie banner...

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I don't see them on the list, so if possible may I claim Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club and Hunny from Ouran High School Host Club~? X33

--Karli<33

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hello, i'd like to claim Kyoko from Fruits basket and Jimmy Kudo as well as Harley from case Closed! Thank you <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back