• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- The Bishie Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risa Harada - DNAngel
Hunny - Ouran Highschool Host Club
Koichi Kimura - Digimon Frontier

That'll be all for now, if they're unclaimed ^^ I checked the list, and I'm pretty sure they're all okay.

Oh sorry bout ym post earlier.. lol it hought i stated what show.. anyways here we are:
i would like to calim:
Raiga+Ranmoru (Naruto)!
Sorry bout that!
KS-Out!

I would like to ...

Unclaim Kozue Mukai from Ichigo 100%

Claim Lala from To-LOVE-Ru and Hiiragi Aika from Mx0

Thank you! ^^

I claim:

Pokemon
Pichu
Serebii/Celebi
Crobat
Gold/Kenta
Silver/Kamon

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now only I can have them! Sweet Pokemon!

fallen_natsumixx said:
Since moko hasn't been online in a long time and her last post was from August, is it all right if I could claim:

Naruto - Inuzuka Kiba

I believe you have to wait until the next thread is made and the reclaim period is over, no matter what the last time the person posted was. ^_^;

EDIT And I'd like to claim Luke from Tales of the Abyss, and Guy from Tales of the Abyss, please. :33

Last edited:
Can I claim:

Regal Bryant - Tales of Series
Arsène Lupin III - Lupin III
Vegeta - Dragonball Series
Daisuke Jigen - Lupin III
Roronoa Zolo - One Piece

Also I think it should restart in November.

Last edited:
I would like to remove both my claims of Takuto from Full Moon wo Sagashite and Yakushi Kabuto from Naruto.

I would like to claim Archer and Illyasviel von Einzbern both from Fate/Stay Night.

Thanks. ^___^

Since moko hasn't been online in a long time and her last post was from August, is it all right if I could claim:

Naruto - Inuzuka Kiba

The thread is going to be restarted at the beginning of November. If, after the reclaim period is over and moko hasn't reclaimed him, then you can claim him then.
May I claim Azure Kite , Haseo, Ovan(Tri-Edge), Kazu, from .hack// series thanks.. and an bishie hmm..? uh.............. that one dude from Read or Die..the bishie dude
Gave you the first four. But, um, I'll need a name on that last one. o_o;;

Anyway. List has been updated. I'll be restarting the thread in November.

sorry if i'm being a selfish old git, lol, but can i claim Kisaragi? (again from elfen lied, but a very minor character)

and Coop from megas XLR (which is, though american, technicaly an anime)

Last edited:
Can I claim Sailor Iron Mouse from Sailor Moon, Seras Victoria from Hellsing, Noel from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, and Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew?

May I claim the following:

Seiichiro Sano (Law of Ueki)
Wolfram von Bielefelt (Kyo Kara Maoh)
Natsume Hyuuga (Alice Academy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back