• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake Club

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Rofl...least you don't have 3 hours of Maths after college XD...on a Tuesday anyway...anywho i've been watching Avatar as I said and i'm waiting for the new episode...one of the voice actors passed away >.< and happened to be one of the funny characters who also plays Aku in Samurai Jack too.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    ...>.>...I've got work, homework, school...let's the time between all of that?
    4:45-5:30 : Wake up
    7:20-3:00 : School
    3:00-3:45: get ready for work
    3:45-4:00 : walk to work
    4:00-10:30 :work
    10:30- ?????: homework then bed...I do the same thing the next day!! =D (I usually get to bed by 1:30...maybe later...^_^ )

wow...I just realized....I'm busy!! No wonder I haven't seen my evil twin!!

Oh!! BTW, I might get to go to Onicon!! (I so wanna see chris patton..^_^ he's funny!!)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I know..i have to work on saturday, the day of the cosplay banquet..oh well...there's always next year..>D

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I might stop using my computer I installed Microsoft Office 2007 then uninstalled it because the beta was invalid and then space was added to my other drives..and I think stuff might have been deleted and its scarying me...

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Weh...I know that void...(well not prticularly, THAT one, but it just so happens that my computer crashed and I have yet to get it fixed...thank goodness for the library!! ^_^)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    ;o; yeah, but I think I lost photoshop elements...>D *explodes then spins in a circle with a random ballon* TOFUUUUUU! XD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    We do?, Because I don't really remember you....

And thats nothing it deleted my One Piece - Japanese 2nd Opening >.< luckily I could redownload that.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    LOL sorry for not coming!! I'm back, I hope XD so, can you add me again to the club??

BH, sorry for not answering your mp months ago ;o; I disappeared and gave priority to my deviantart gallery 8and got a new computer), so I forgot about most of the forums I visited ;o;

Back