• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Lengendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    I wake up and say Who the hell are you !?. who ever you are i want a battle go Torchic!.its time to battle send out your pokemon a 1v1 battle right here right now!

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Quietly following his new friend from team unknown, he looks around and see someone else run into a bush, and he watched him run elsewhere, then he heard a bang, still following the new guy, he just listened, he was in a quiet mood, but then he told the other two to shut up and listen, he had heard something unusual, it seemed to be coming from the east, like someone running, he said to the other to to split up and try to find this thing

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    well are you going to say something you... who ever you are and why did you drag me here where am i my head hurts. Dan looks around.this place is wierd i feal weird where am i tell me now!
    Torchic! get ready to ember!
    The Black Lengendary

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Okay, but I meant no harm. Go Cyndaquil! Dodge ember, and use roar...I might have lvl 5, but I do have number 1-50 TMs.

I was helping you out, I didn't mean to scare you.
    You're next to a house --points to a house-- could that be yours?

And I didn't drag you out here, dude. you took off running. I was trying to calm those guys down. But you took off running and ran into a tree. I poured water on your face cause you would be caught by team unknown and tooken in for questioning! now lets stop wasting time and go into that house and hide!

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    My head Torchic use Sratch. return i grab torchic into the pokeball
    i dont take kindly to strangers make a note of that before you go and pick up anybody off the floor like that.
    I ran into my house.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    ...argh...blew it...
    sits down on nearby bench and returns cyndaquil

--looks around-- --sees some Team unknown guy walking into the house--

Ah man! that guy could be kidnapped and tooken into questioning! Gotta hurry!!!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I had wandered hopelessly in a large and lushful forest. "Go Bulbasaur." I threw a silver and green colored pokeball and a pokemon came out. "Bulba Bulb." ("Yawnnnn. Huh?") Bulbasaur looked around in confusion. "Bulba Bul?" ("Where are we?") He asked. "I dunno. You tell me. Can you help sniff out anything?" I asked. "Bulba Bulb." ("I'm on it.") He sniffed around the area. Bulbasaur suddenly started dashing through a large bush. "Wait!" I also started dashing after him. "Bulbasau....." I stopped mid-way. Bulbasaur was pointing towards a house where some shady looking guy went inside. "Hmm.. We should check it out." "Bulba Bulba." He nodded with agreement and we both started walking towards the house.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    --DCB runs up to house-- dangit,.....where'd he go.... --gets grabbed by team unknown member and is taken inside the house--
    --walks out of house and spots Ryo--Team Unknown member shouts--
    Hey, are you trying to ruin my plans? ...Thats it, go Unknown! ...stupid boy..my Unknown is lvl 9! That little thing....its a puny lvl 5.. ha! Okay bring it on if you want to save these two boys...OR GET LOST!

Go, Unknown, use Phycic! This is the move that wipes out grass-types in one hit! Better get ready!

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    i hear a bang in my house i say what the!!.I pick up my bag my poke balls and torchic's pokeball and my dads secret poke ball (its dan's now his dad is dead).I jump out of the window an ran into the forest

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    --Team Unknown Member drags me out of the house--
    --I say-- Hey, you!! I'm struggling for my life here!!
    --Team Unknown Member says-- Shut up! You may have been the strongest trainer that WAS in our group, but you left all your pokemon in our base!! You may have that cyndaquil and charmander, but...--snatches pokeballs of charmander and cyndaquil and the teleporter-- --I say-- HEEYY!!!! HELP ME OUT HERE!!! YOU, IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE!!! THE OTHER GUY!!! SOMEONE!!!
    --Team Unknown Member says- SHAAAATTT UP!

Last edited:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    -hits member in the stomach with elbow, then does a kick to head-- Takes his pokemon and teleporter back. --Team Unknown member suddenly grabs pokeballs back and teleporter-- Oh, crap...HELP!!

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    i hear screams.... i say phhh i will leave him. and Dan ran away caring less about that guy ever single second.In the forest.... Dan finds Treeko.. wow i going to catch it!..

Battle 1....

Go Trochic!
    The Black Lengendary

Out Comes The Treeko
    The Black Lengendary

The Black Lengendary
    ember! then Sratch!

The Black Lengendary
    get hit then jumps out of the way of sratch and uses tackle

The Black Lengendary
    gets hit by tackle then uses ember again

The Black Lengendary
    is super hit by ember and uses sratch

The Black Lengendary
    dodges

The Black Lengendary
    Return Torchic Go! Poke Ball

The Black Lengendary
    rolls once rolls twise and rolls third butten goes red and back to Dan Caught!

Dan hears more yells then runs back to the cottage to battle the Team Unknown Grunt
    The Black Lengendary

Chapter 2 Battle of the Unknown

Battle 2

The Black Lengendary
    Go! Torchic!

The Black Lengendary
    Go Unknown U
    The Black Lengendary
    uses ancient power

The Black Lengendary
    jumps and misses attack gets back to the ground and uses ember

The Black Lengendary
    gets hit by ember then uses super power

The Black Lengendary
    gets hit and knocked out

The Black Lengendary
    arg! Torchic must of gotten tired since last battle arg! GO Treeko!

The Black Lengendary
    treee tree
    uses tackle and razor leaf

The Black Lengendary
    gets hit twise then fainted

The Black Lengendary
    You will pay for this! Return Unknown U
    Lets go off DCB

Treeko grows to level 10

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Ah...I thought I had him Unconsius... Thanks man.. I really needed your help...sorry, we got off to a bad start back there... I'm DCB...I know they get suspicous REAL easy, don't worry, they just want to get to some pokemon that is a Darkish color......I had all my lvl 55 pokemon stolen form them after I snuck in their base...Proffesor Birch lended me a hand by giving me a Charmander and Cyndaquil.
    So...nice battle..I see you're really skilled at battling.
    Sorry, but I didn't catch your name.

--to Pkmn_knight: I'm not member of them, so I don't go off with them...the just stuttered earlier because I WAS a really strong trainer... if thats what you meant by "lets go off, DCB"

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    well im Dan and i need to get to a pokemon center do you know a near one Dan says.

Dan got out his fathers poke ball wondering what was inside
    Dan told DCB about his story he knows off the story

The Story..

I was small and knew my parents but i havent saw them for 5 years so i lived 5 long years alone in that cottage but i knew that my parents death wont by a normal cause or murder but it was sorta murder
    the nite i last saw my parents

my Dad: i got this good deal with the cheif my factory of a poke ball containing my dreams and riches a poke ball so advanced no pokemon could stop it you must come with

my mum: but our son he cant fend for his self hes only 6

my dad: hes alseep by morning he wouldnt know we where gone come on

my mum: but what if an intruder...

my Dad: dont worry we will get this place locked ok lets go

my mum: ok then

They exit through the door locking it

thats all i remember about that nite apart from having a bad dream of my parents in cages and this evill like pokemon attacking them but thats just a childs nightmare
    well thats most of my story oh and the next day

they never got home i got excited to see them when i work up but they was not there i saw the place was wreaked and a door open and paper everywhere i cleaned and live in peace untill now...
    thats the end of my story

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    ...--listens to story--.......dangit, do you think that guy who broke in could be a team unknown member?

... and there's a pokemon center through the woods up ahead in the next town...but I have 2 full revives, I got them from the pokemon league as a
    2nd place prize. I couldn't beat my cousin though...Lance is his name. You can have one for your Torchic..but I don't have any potions...I only have 2 Full Revives, 1 Quick Claw, 1 Oran berry, and 5 full heals...--hands Dan the Full Revive-- go on, take it, I still have one, so I'll be okay. Its that best thing I can give you for saving me.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    ok thanks i dont wanna walk to a dum pokemon center and now you heard my story you know why i dont take kindly to strangers
    The Black Lengendary
    uses the max rieive on Torchic
    happy torchic
    The Black Lengendary
    tor tor chic says the newly happy restored torchic
    :)

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    sorry for double posting
    In team Unknown's base
    Knocks on a door
    The Black Lengendary
    Whos There! angrly distured leader shouts
    The Black Lengendary
    The sad looking grunt member comes in with a poke ball only in his handsSorry sir to disturb you but i have lost my mission
    The Angry Leader starts shoutingYOU HAVE FAILED THE LAST TIME Go! Charizard use Blast Burn on this weakling
    The Grunt walks back saying no dont! .......Turns into just burnt bones

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Okay, you guys are violating the RP forum rules here. You're supposed to describe things in writing not stick up sprites and write out lines next to them. Plus, the posting quality is abbysmally poor. *Reports*

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    what is that asgainst the rules as well? i dont remember seeing that in the rules wouldnt strider had said something ..... hmm
    is she on just check the rules and it said script wrighting and i am starting to put them in beside near their speach now
    i only do script writing in battles

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    The rules clearly state that you have to do the RPing in writing, not make it into cheap script form. Nope, she's not on right now but she'll see my report when she comes and then she can judge the situation for herself. Plus, you still have an asterisk type writing thingie right over there *Points to the beginning of DragonsCanBite's latest post*, the symbols around it are different but it's still against the rules and besides, you're still posting way too short and that double post of yours was completely against the rules, just edit your previous IC if you want to add something. Honestly, take a look at the rules and some RPing guides because this...it's the worst I've seen on this forum for...well, as long as I can remember. -_- The four-lines rule isn't absolute but that doesn't mean you can post loads of cheap one-liners. Plus, you've made no distinction between speech and actions, you've described no setting whatsoever and you've gone and placed pictures in throughout, which just makes it look seriously spammish and is easily as bad as if not even worse than, the asterisk approach. <_<

Really, take a look at any RP started by an experienced RPer (Say...one with a few hundred posts at least) and you'll quickly find that none of the good ones contain this kind of kindergarten illustration mania.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back