• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Blazing Inferno (*Fire-Type Fan Club!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which Pokemon has the Best Shiny Sprite?
i have to go with
black charizaard
charizard.png

Rapidash
rapidash.png

Ho-oh
ho-oh.png
and
Emboar
emboar.png

their colors are just awesome and unique <33

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Are fire types become rarer in new generations?

In most generation you couldn't get a fire-type too early in the game except the starter but they were in plenty but in the latest generations there weren't many to choose from so yes i think they are becoming rarer.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Are fire types getting rarer

Yes they are getting rarer if you don't take the fire starter you don't get one until like after 5th badge.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
Your Username: eeveebud
Partner Pokemon: cyndaquil
Why do you like Fire-Types?: I liked how my mom always told me ¨NEVER PLAY WITH FIRE OR I WILL HIT YOU WITH A FRYING PAN!¨ when i was young. I started lighting fire since then,And dad bought me a Game boy color with a Pokémon Gold cartridge. I chose cyndaquil,Noting that i liked fire. and thus,Started my firey journey.

Years
Which Pokemon has the Best Shiny Sprite?​
I love Chandelure's Shiny sprite, those orange flames looks too good.​
Are fire types become rarer in new generations?​
sadly yeah they are getting rarer, but not too rare.​

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Are fire types becoming rarer in new generations?

Unfortunately...yes. There have been only a handfull of fire types in a few gens and they arnt exactly a walk in the park to get. Some you would choose to opt for another pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey guys, remember to include detail in your posts! Why do you think Fire types are getting rarer? How do you feel about them getting rarer? There's not much point saying they are unless you're going to discuss it :)

This has been happening with a few of the topics in here recently so just a quick reminder for everyone to see. c:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Unfortunately...yes. There have been only a handfull of fire types in a few gens and they arnt exactly a walk in the park to get. Some you would choose to opt for another pokemon.

Was pressed for time in that post. Elaborationg; each gen like say Jhoto, or Sinnoh fire types have become like a hidden gem of each region. Not even like a trove but like just a couple tini-tiny gems that are extreemly hard to find. More than likely the most valuable of those gems is the starter pokemon you are provided. Otherwise, if you didnt pick the fire starter, you are basically delegated to the few fire types of the region(most of which are most likely recycled from a previous region). In diamond and pearl, if I can remember correctly Infernape and rapidash are the only fire types worth mentioning that are obtainable.

Shaf

Lonely MadNooB Trainer
Years
I want to join the fan club
Your Username:SHAF
Partner Pokemon:Reshiram and Charmander
Why do you like Fire-Types?:They are Cool..Awesome and Quite STRONG !!!

Answer to a Current Topic:
Out of all the Gen I and II Fire-Types, which one was your favourite?

ans:- HO-OH

:D

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years

Yes. You know this when in 4th Gen and 5th Gen, the only good fire type Pokemon available to you can be counted on one hand. In 4th Gen, if you want a really good fire type, its inevitable that you start with Chimchar.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

Ehh. In the 4th gen they went a bit dead, but 5th gen they fixed it decently. You had to get Chimchar or Magmar in D/P to have a good fire pokemon. Gen 5 gives you plenty. You can get both pansear, who I don't really like, or darumaka, who I really like, relatively early in the game in b/w. Then in b2/w2 they give you even more choices by bringing in older ones. Plus there is litwick and heatmor. Nothing amounts to the amount in gen 1, but I'm not complaining.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Club has been closed at request of the owner. If anyone wants to continue the club within this thread, contact Umbr30n about it, but otherwise, anyone is free to remake it.

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back