• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Club

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Welcome, Train Rides By. 8D I'ma just call you Train, k? Or Choo-Choo, if you prefer. XD

Nice zan, though the bankai seems a little "All powerful" imho. Maybe we could help you figure out a weakness for it, hmm?

That reminds me that I still need to work on my bankai. XP

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
    Years
    Train or choo choo is fine and after I posted the bankai I noticed that the area is kind of copying tosen's bankai so I'll probably change it ltr

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    *suddenly comes back alive*
    I'm back! =D *everyone runs* T.T;
    Welcome Train =o

(it's A n d y but changed my name just today. =D)

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Not Tyranitar

Tyranitar.
    with a period! xD Jk. I don't mind.

So you guys watched the 3rd bleach movie? or the newest one? = O

HAPPAY BE-LATED BIRTHDAYYY. (goes to your profile)

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    k lemme fix that...

TYRANITAR (period)

No I haven't seen the 3rd movie... I've seen the first two though.

Yay thankyou! X3

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Yar. Me too. Diamond Dust Rebellion was awesome x3. A movie based on Hitsuguaya's past. =D. I'm going to watch the 3rd movie soon. Heard it's about Rukia's dark side and how she's been forgotten or something like that. xD

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Yeah, I heard it was something like that. XD

Hmm...~ The other day I bought a figure of Urahara. It's cooool. *_* Right now he's sitting on my dresser in front of all my bleach manga. </nerd

And now, a figure rant. (Don't read if you like Nel, Hitsugaya, or Matsumoto. XP)
    Spoiler:

Okay I'm done... so, if the bleach merchandise companies ever make a set of figures of all the espada, say "Bye bye, money!" because... yeah I'm gonna blow all my money on them.

Golde-sama

*cape blows dramatically*
    Years
    Yeah, I heard it was something like that. XD

Hmm...~ The other day I bought a figure of Urahara. It's cooool. *_* Right now he's sitting on my dresser in front of all my bleach manga. </nerd

And now, a figure rant. (Don't read if you like Nel, Hitsugaya, or Matsumoto. XP)
    Spoiler:

Okay I'm done... so, if the bleach merchandise companies ever make a set of figures of all the espada, say "Bye bye, money!" because... yeah I'm gonna blow all my money on them.

Hiyori's a popular espada. That's like having hope cause they made a Shinji figure XD

If they made a Hachi figure, then Szayel is probably already out XD

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD id like to join this club.i never knew this was a club on PC BLEACH OWNS!

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    @Ogichi
    Go back and read the rules plz. :l

There's no air date for the dubbed Amagai arc yet... so that makes me very worried that... that they're...

THAT THEY'RE GONNA GO ON HIATUS!! ;_;

If they do go on hiatus, all too many innocent lives will be taken. >.>

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Can I join please? I like BLEACH alot, I watch the original version, subbed of course. And I own BLEACH Memories of Nobody on DVD.
    oh and one final thing, "Zachiru!"

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Finally somebody who actually said the secret word.

And what's that "subbed of course" crap? You gotta problem with the dub? You wanna step outside, we'll rumble. </obviously high or something.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Hello, I am Crystal-Heart. I would like to join this club if that would be alright.
    My favorite characters in Bleach are Nelliel Tu Oderschvank,
    Spoiler:
    , and Senna, from Bleach: Memories of Nobody. I'm so sad that Senna is probably not coming back, she was so cool and cute. Although I guess the ending showed that she could possibly, so I won't give up hope!

Of my own personal Bleach collection, I have one of the posters used from the brief time Bleach Memories of Nobody was in North American theaters, Kisuke Urahara's Hat, & Bleach: Shattered Blade for the Wii. I plan on importing Bleach: Heat the Soul 6 for the PSP sometime, since it has most of the characters up to the the point the Anime was at in Japan at the time of its release, including movie characters like Senna and
    Spoiler:

If you don't know, and want to know, who's in the game, here's a list of its playable characters.
    Spoiler:

I've also cosplayed as Nel Tu twice, in her
    Spoiler:
    Let me tell ya, make sure it isn't a windy day if you want to cosplay in tattered cloths.

I usually read the scanslated manga, so I'm not up-to-date on either the Japanese or English dubs of the Anime, although I do know that I hope Nel Tu doesn't still
    Spoiler:
    I do like most of the voice actors in the English dub, but I don't tend to have a problem with any anime's dubs now-a-days.

Oh, and of course, the obligatory "Zachiru" posting.

Last edited:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    lol Welcome Crystal Heart! Jesus H. Christ, that was a long introductory post. XD

You're a Nel fan... I hope that doesn't mean you hate Nnoitora. >< *loves Nnoity to death*

If you're thinking about buying HTS6 (which I have btw. fun game.), you might as well wait until HTS7 is released. Since the HTS games seem to come out yearly, HTS7 should come out in a few months.

And yay, you don't hate dubs! ilu. X3

Golde-sama

*cape blows dramatically*
    Years
    Hello, I am Crystal-Heart. I would like to join this club if that would be alright.
    My favorite characters in Bleach are Nelliel Tu Oderschvank,
    Spoiler:
    , and Senna, from Bleach: Memories of Nobody. I'm so sad that Senna is probably not coming back, she was so cool and cute. Although I guess the ending showed that she could possibly, so I won't give up hope!

Of my own personal Bleach collection, I have one of the posters used from the brief time Bleach Memories of Nobody was in North American theaters, Kisuke Urahara's Hat, & Bleach: Shattered Blade for the Wii. I plan on importing Bleach: Heat the Soul 6 for the PSP sometime, since it has most of the characters up to the the point the Anime was at in Japan at the time of its release, including movie characters like Senna and
    Spoiler:

If you don't know, and want to know, who's in the game, here's a list of its playable characters.
    Spoiler:

I've also cosplayed as Nel Tu twice, in her
    Spoiler:
    Let me tell ya, make sure it isn't a windy day if you want to cosplay in tattered cloths.

I usually read the scanslated manga, so I'm not up-to-date on either the Japanese or English dubs of the Anime, although I do know that I hope Nel Tu doesn't still
    Spoiler:
    I do like most of the voice actors in the English dub, but I don't tend to have a problem with any anime's dubs now-a-days.

Oh, and of course, the obligatory "Zachiru" posting.
    Ah, welcome, welcome X3

It's nice to have a new member. This club isn't very self-sustaining is it? :\

I know the feeling with anime dubs...all the ones I know of that aren't mainstream, i.e., FMA, Bleach, etc. suck. D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, all of those >.>

And lol at the Nel cosplay story X3 You'd think they would have set up some sort of under strap thing...>.> Reminds me of that Lillinete cosplay outfit with nothing in the middle ><

But, welcome! Have fun, feel free to post whenever you want, start topics, etc. XD

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Wait Golde I thought you liked the bleach dub? God I am so confused. XP

That reminds me that we need a topic... uhhh...

Your favorite bleach crack pairings? (Yes I cant think of anything else)
    IlfortexYumichika
    MayurixHallibel
    SzayelxMe

durr.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    lol Welcome Crystal Heart! Jesus H. Christ, that was a long introductory post. XD

You're a Nel fan... I hope that doesn't mean you hate Nnoitora. >< *loves Nnoity to death*

If you're thinking about buying HTS6 (which I have btw. fun game.), you might as well wait until HTS7 is released. Since the HTS games seem to come out yearly, HTS7 should come out in a few months.

And yay, you don't hate dubs! ilu. X3
    Naw, I don't hate Spoon Boy..just what he did to my Nelliel.
    I guess I can just wait for Heat the Soul 7, as long as Nel & Senna stay in it. I also hope they release the 2nd Bleach Wii here.
    And how could I hate the dubs? They got me into Bleach in the first place.

And lol at the Nel cosplay story X3 You'd think they would have set up some sort of under strap thing...>.> Reminds me of that Lillinete cosplay outfit with nothing in the middle ><
    I didn't really think of putting in a strap-thing..I just wore panties & a bra that were close to the same color green as the "outfit".

I have to say that I'm curious what will happen to Nel. I hope she finds a way to fix her skull-helmet. Orihime probably will, after all, she fixed Grimmjow's freaking arm when it was cut off..without even having the actual arm! I really hope she gets a good ending though, like gets to live in the real world in a gigai or the Soul Society. It just wouldn't seem right leaving her in Hueco Mundo. Both of those kind of tie-in to my not-so-secret hope that she gains a part similar to what Renji seems to have. As long as she doesn't die, they already killed off Senna! (Though I can understand why)

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Yay omg! ><

Well, they rarely ever get rid of characters so I think Nel and Senna will be okay. xD

The last time I saw Nel in the manga, umm... she was in an omake about waking up after what happened and she saw Kenny looking right at her and she thought he was the devil or something. XDDD

Back