• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Would you like for a Bleach MMORPG to exist? Would you play it, if there was one? Or would you rather stay in the personal-type games?
Only if it was free. >__> If it was free, and it had lots of customization, then I would give it a shot.

If it wasn't free, then no thanks, bye bye. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Well duh, I was being oblivious on purpose. It fun to mess with you. So easy. XD
Because I take everything literally, and view everything pessimistically <.<
Something new is coming to the Bleach Fan Club...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sounds awesome. Will PM you everything.

Would you like for a Bleach MMORPG to exist? Would you play it, if there was one? Or would you rather stay in the personal-type games?

I'd play it. Would probably get addicted, though :/

Also, yeah, wedding season seems to have started (for me), so I'll be less active (especially on the weekends). It's why I was absent the past 2 days.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well I did some stuff on a fresh profile...

~~~~~~~~~~

Kanji Name: 風味 明
Official Name Pronunciation: Fuumi Ming
Family Name Meaning: Flavor
Given Name Meaning: Bright
Common Name Pronunciation: Kazami Min
Visual Age: 19
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Origin: West Rukon District 1, Junrinan
Ethnicity: Father was Japanese, mother was Chinese
Specialty: Kidou
Hobby: Making and eating sweets, being lazy

Misc. Data: Is self-proclaimed awesome

*Names are in Eastern order - family name first, given name last.
*Most people address her as Kazami Min, but in very formal or official situations, such as captain meetings, she is addressed as Fuumi Ming.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try to add to this too.

Also, I'll try to draw up a picture.

Again, Zanpakuto info is in the second post of this thread. =)

Years
Because I take everything literally, and view everything pessimistically <.<

Why does that sound familiar...?
Oh hey, are you describing me? XP

lolz.

I think most of the profiles here use that order as well.. idk, but at least for my profile, yeah, Kazumi is the family name.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
YOSH!! I got onto PC forums again!
I hate it how I'm not able to access it for a while at a time.
Maybe I should ask some forum admin about it. >.>
I think there's something wrong with the server I go through.

On another note, I made some bad fan art.
Anyone interested?
Spoiler:
You posted some fanart, so I'm linking to it on the first post.
trollplz.png

Also, I'd appreciate it if you guys could make a post/page dedicated to all your Bleach fanart.
Until then, I'm just gonna link to the individual posts.

I know when to take a hint. Actually, this made me think about it. Since Squad 12 already has captain and squad 2 is also taken, I'll was thinking about my other favorite character Cap. Kyoraku.
So I hereby apply for the position of Captain of squad 8!
I think Truality was gearing for that position, but you do have seniority over him.
I accept your application for captain of Squad 8. :)
Now get to work on that squad page.

Also, Zam, It may be useful to have another section for "Club Projects" on the first page, with the links to stuff like the arm collection and this timeline.
Duly noted Captain Rasen. I'll create it once I'm finished with this post.

I'd love to play an MMORPG of Bleach, but only if it was about as extensive as
Star Wars: The Old Republic or Star Trek Online.

Min, you should link to that new profile on your squad page.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oh yeah. BTW...

That is also Misc. Data for me, as a person too. =w=

Ahh I'm so awesome. =D

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
^ Umm, Min, just what the heck are you talking about?!

I've added the other projects section to the first post.
So far it's got Kubo's Arm Collection, Truality's comic and the time line.
Anyone know of anything else to add?

Years

8D party time!

^ Umm, Min, just what the heck are you talking about?!

I've added the other projects section to the first post.
So far it's got Kubo's Arm Collection, Truality's comic and the time line.
Anyone know of anything else to add?

Ranting? XD I do that sometimes. Without realizing.

That seems to be the projects we have so far, no?
I was going to nag on the discussion of the century but realized you edited it :P

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'm talking about how I'm self-proclaimed awesome in character and in real life, of course.

Duh.

=w=

*is awesome*

...WUT U DON'T BELIEVE ME? D=

Imma go check out the arm collection now. ^w^

edit

Zam can you use the bit.ly link for the timeline?

http://bit.ly/bleachtimeline

I kinda wanna be able to see how many people click from here and I can track it with that. =w=

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Well I did some stuff on a fresh profile...

~~~~~~~~~~

Kanji Name: 風味 明
Official Name Pronunciation: Fuumi Ming
Family Name Meaning: Flavor
Given Name Meaning: Bright
Common Name Pronunciation: Kazami Min
Visual Age: 19
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Origin: West Rukon District 1, Junrinan
Ethnicity: Father was Japanese, mother was Chinese
Specialty: Kidou
Hobby: Making and eating sweets, being lazy

*Most people address her as Kazami Min, but in very formal or official situations, such as captain meetings, she is addressed as Fuumi Ming.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try to add to this too.
Wow, I really like how detailed you went into the name.

Why does that sound familiar...?
Oh hey, are you describing me? XP
Are we "twins" here, too?
I think most of the profiles here use that order as well.. idk, but at least for my profile, yeah, Kazumi is the family name.
I use the western order (Ryuu Schiffer). Didn't really think about that, but I'll stick with it, because Schiffer is not a Japanese surname (like how Ulquiorra is always "Ulquiorra Schiffer", never "Schiffer Ulquiorra").
Woo!
Hm...

I accept your application for captain of Squad 8. :)
Now get to work on that squad page.
Congrats, Rasen!
I'll edit my page...

Years
...WUT U DON'T BELIEVE ME? D=

Zam can you use the bit.ly link for the timeline?

I would not until I actually see a proof. And no, virtual candies and cookies do not count. :P

And... Don't you feel necessary to include the source in the timeline? Though idk, whether you can get accused of plagiarism over a Google Doc or not. Buuuuuut yeah, just in case? Or some, idk, acknowledgement or whatever? I know for a fact that the 7:13PM was taken from Bleach Wiki :p

Are we "twins" here, too?

I use the western order (Ryuu Schiffer). Didn't really think about that, but I'll stick with it, because Schiffer is not a Japanese surname (like how Ulquiorra is always "Ulquiorra Schiffer", never "Schiffer Ulquiorra").

Congrats, Rasen!
I'll edit my page...

Why not? :p

Schiffer taicho sounds weird. XD *shot*

Congrats as well =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Schiffer taicho sounds weird. XD *shot*
I'd probably go with "Captain Schiffer"

Remember when Zam was making those Octa Charts? I was thinking of having a different web for the centre; one pixel thin (like the Hexa charts) for more accuracy, and so it doesn't look blurred. I also thought of having a chart that was oriented like the Hexa Chart (one point at the top and bottom). They were bigger, so I made another chart with Zam's web, only stretched. Zam prefers his web, because it looks more natural than one-pixel thin. What do you guys think?

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
*Crackles Knuckles*
Profile time...

Profile:
Is a ninja, that is all.
What? >.>

AS for the charts, go with what YOU find best to work with.

For a profile, that is both succint and highly accurate. You're really good at this, aren't you? XP

Remember when Zam was making those Octa Charts? I was thinking of having a different web for the centre; one pixel thin (like the Hexa charts) for more accuracy, and so it doesn't look blurred. I also thought of having a chart that was oriented like the Hexa Chart (one point at the top and bottom). They were bigger, so I made another chart with Zam's web, only stretched. Zam prefers his web, because it looks more natural than one-pixel thin. What do you guys think?

Spoiler:

Honestly, I like them both. XD It doesn't matter to me either way. Maybe, if Zam was up for it, people could pick which one they wanted? Of ocurse, then there wouldn't be a singular graph that everyone used, for uniformity's sake. :\ Hmmm...

And congrats to Rasencero! Don't let the pressure of Captaincy get to you! XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Charts, I like the last one, but with the order I suggested on SPPF. Basically swap Intel/Def and Kido/SpiritPower and it's fine... Or you can add an additional 1px border to that, to make it 2px.

...Well I'm allowed to be awesome if I want to be. SO THAR. =W=

Oh and about sources, well I don't think it matters THAT much TBH... It's just a Google Doc and it's just for extra info for the clubs anyway. If you don't go to the clubs you won't see the link, and you won't know it even exists. And for sources, each editor would have to cite it themselves so it'd be a bit of a hassle, especially when just adding something simple, like "Ichigo meets Rukia" or something.

As for my character, I'm working on some sketches too. Like how she uses a different name in casual situations, her hairstyle is also different in different situations. I'll try to upload pics but they might have to be webcam pics.

Also, my character's "real" name is not known by most people, just captains, and other close people.

Going to bed now since it's 2:30 am, but I'll try my best to get on again real soon to upload pics of her hairstyle. And a bit more info too.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Actually good episode (beware of wall of text (read it. I know you want to))
Spoiler:

ANYWAY, SO NO MORE FILLER OR ANYTHING, NEXT WEEK WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING BACK TO THE MAIN PLOT. WITH AN AWESOME MANGA-LIKE ART STYLE. INTERESTING.

But how will they explain the power loss this time? ._____.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I'll be a little pissed off if they don't include the nice parting scene between Ichigo and Rukia. I also wish there was a few filler eps to show what Ichigo and the gang were up to during the 17? months off.

also...."BANKAI!! BANKAI!! BANKAI!! BANKAI!! BANKAI!! BANKAI!! BANKAI!! BANKAI!"

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I get the feeling the next episode will be thoroughly dedicated to the parting.
Well, he won't be saying that for quite a while now xD

Having fillers for the seventeen months (heopefully not going on for seventeen months) would be fun to watch, but I think it would ruin the big impact made through the way Kubo did it. Also, most fans are probably sick and tired of fillers now.

This one did have a quick and neat ending, though.

-Jared-

Years
Pokestick, your wall of text was thoroughly interesting to read. XD "ICHIGO YOU DOUCHE" was by far my favorite part. XD

So, my anime ramblings.

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I've been searching for it for a while now, and I finally found some good info from the Bleach wiki xD
The Saketsu (鎖結, Binding Chain) on a Shinigami is just as important as the Chain of Fate is on a Plus. While there is no chain per se connected to a Shinigami, the area where the Chain of Fate was originally is still just as important as when the Shinigami was a simple soul.
In a Shinigami, the Saketsu acts as a boost to spiritual power, in conjunction with the Hakusui (魄睡, Soul Sleep), the source of spiritual power. These two points are commonly considered pressure points. If they are pierced, they seal up this spiritual power, and the Shinigami will lose all their power. The Shinigami who experiences this will never be a Shinigami again.
Part of my research was this video. It really didn't help, but it was interesting to see again after almost two years to me.

...Actually, about three minutes in on the clip, Ichigo goes in a state that reminds of hollow Ichigo a suspicious lot. Even though he hasn't technically grown the hollow yet.

Foreshadowing something else (maybe about the powers he's got from Isshin) this early, or did Kubo just have a change of plans afterwards?

EDIT: Looks like Arrancar also have binding chains/soul sleeps, according to this.
Which is actually quite weird, as their soul chain has already been replaced by a hollow hole, which is still present.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back