• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Guys, I'm pretty sure this counts as spamming. You're pretty much only posting one liner comments one after another. I had to read through 4 pages from my last comment to this one.

Then there's the plot for Hell, my friend.
The 20 "brothers and sisters" are (sort of) the 10 Espada and some of their fraccion (you can count them, but it won't be 20 exactly).
Spoiler:

I want to see it ^ :3
Spoiler:

Well, who is your favorite captain?
Mine would have to be Mayuri and Kenpachi. Including ex-captains, then Urahara too.
He fled, which means he abandoned his post as Captain, so he isn't considered one :O
....He didn't flee, Aizen banished him.
Spoiler:

Who do you think is the strongest captain?
Ooh, this will be interesting.
According to their stats, Yamamoto and Aizen share the top spot, with either 540 or 560 out of 600.
Regardless of that, they're all rather difficult to compare. For example, Mayuri has all of his poisons and toxins, whereas Byakuya has his bajillion flower petals. It's difficult to say with 100% certainty that one is stronger than the other.
I think Zaraki is. I mean seriously he made it to that position without a Bankai, imagine how much stronger he would be if he had one o.o
He'd be Chuck Norris strong.
FILLER IS ALWAYS BORING.....
The Zanpakutou tales arc was rather good, especially nearer the beginning.

Anybody like my new theme?
I LOVE IT :3
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
He has his MAGIC STAFF OF AWESOMNESS.
I'm sorry, but they don't compare. I'd definitely choose the MAGIC STAFF OF AWESOMENESS.
Spoiler:
He has to be able to. He's the main protagonist.
Who is your favorite Vizard?
I quite like them all, actually. There aren't too many, and they all have quite a distinct personality.
Which squad is your favorite?
SQUAD 12!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Guys, I'm pretty sure this counts as spamming. You're pretty much only posting one liner comments one after another. I had to read through 4 pages from my last comment to this one.
It doesn't count as spamming as far as I'm aware. As long as you stay on topic, it can't be spam. (Mod can correct me if I'm wrong). I've done it before with 1 or 2 other users on different threads and it didn't count as spam.

Anyways, what would you call that thing with one eye that just appeared in the anime? Isn't it kinda of like a Vasto Lorde level thing?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
It doesn't count as spamming as far as I'm aware. As long as you stay on topic, it can't be spam. (Mod can correct me if I'm wrong). I've done it before with 1 or 2 other users on different threads and it didn't count as spam.

Anyways, what would you call that thing with one eye that just appeared in the anime? Isn't it kinda of like a Vasto Lorde level thing?

Have you read the manga?

Because that's what they call, "The Superchunky".

Which I will never understand.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Have you read the manga?

Because that's what they call, "The Superchunky".

Which I will never understand.
I have read the manga but I forgot. Its called the "Superchunky"? I find that kinda odd. I mean isn't it made up of Menos Grande?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Poke, you're talking about the same stats that say Kenpachi is the weakest captain. : /
I was making my decision based on official statistics. It's difficult to apply numerical values to strength, but hell I'll use it anyway.

I'm pretty sure one-liners are against the rules and a majority of the posts are one liners. Just tone it down a bit.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure that it's an experiment by Aizen, just like Wonderwiess. It was never really explained.
Well, they at least explained some parts to Wonderwiess's story.

Spoiler:

But, with that Superchunky they didn't explain anything.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Poke, you said this: According to their stats, Yamamoto and Aizen share the top spot, with either 540 or 560 out of 600.
That would imply that you used one of those statbook references, which are basically wrong in every way.

Well, they at least explained some parts to Wonderwiess's story.

Spoiler:

But, with that Superchunky they didn't explain anything.

Wonderwiess was made just to get rid of Yamamoto's zanpunkto (I forget the name of the sword, so sue me.)

Superchunky was just there to clear up what the eye thing was in my opinion.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Poke, you said this: According to their stats, Yamamoto and Aizen share the top spot, with either 540 or 560 out of 600.
That would imply that you used one of those statbook references, which are basically wrong in every way.
*Shrug* they are official stats. I, personally, do not really agree with them 100% but I was making a decision based on them (note that I had also made a decision based disregarding the stats, which was "it depends").

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
*Shrug* they are official stats. I, personally, do not really agree with them 100% but I was making a decision based on them (note that I had also made a decision based disregarding the stats, which was "it depends").

Yeah, but still. Any item that states Kenpachi is the weakest captain can not be trusted.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure one-liners are against the rules and a majority of the posts are one liners. Just tone it down a bit.

Spoiler:
Ah, ok, sorry about that.

Gillians and Menos are the same thing right? Just wanted to make sure.
Wait, it can't be Vasto Lorde. Don't Vasto Lorde have to be human shaped?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Gillians and Menos are the same thing right? Just wanted to make sure.
Wait, it can't be Vasto Lorde. Don't Vasto Lorde have to be human shaped?
Menos Grande are Hollows that have been formed by many other, smaller Hollows. There are 3 types of Menos Grande: Gillian, Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde. Gillians are ONLY those soldier-type Menos Grande. You can call any of those 3 "Menos Grande" but a Gillian/Adjuchas/Vasto Lorde can only be used for Hollows that have reached that stage.

I think they're generally/supposed to be human-shaped. There's always some kind of exception to the rule. And anyway, it isn't like anything that we've seen before, and it's pretty much dead, no?

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Oh, and Zameric, did you get the pictures I sent you..? I'm not sure if they went through or not. D=
Well the ones in the PM you sent me did not work. Can you send them to me in an email?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Well, see, that chapter states that Hichigo would take over if Ichigo failed; that Super Hollow is the manifestation of Hichigo in the real world. A recent chapter seems to acknowledge it as Keiri a visual thing.

Many people in the fan base say SH was bull.
Wow, you sure snuck that in there. xD
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Cynic Kaka.

Alright guys and gals, I have internet again so I am back more or less.
Please Try not to post spammy one-line posts and remember to use spoilers on anything that is not officially in the USA in English language.

Did I miss anything important?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wow, you sure snuck that in there. xD
Yeah, I was about to tell him/her off again XD.

Alright guys and gals, I have internet again so I am back more or less.
Did I miss anything important?
Woo. And, err, besides Cynic Kaka and Charizard★ taking over the club, no not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back