• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BLEACH fanclub

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hmm.. mine are probably..

1. Renji's flashback.
    2. Ichi throwing Rukia
    3. Ichigo's dad becoming a Shinigami again (happened in recent eps)

I think that's about all I can think of.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    *Gasp* Arrancar>>>>>Vizards
    Even though Ichigo is awesome beyond bbelief, I prefer say Grimmjaw to Shinji.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dude, no way. Luppi > Shinji. And THAT my friends, is saying something.

Can't wait for Ulquiorra!! *jumps up and down on an Ully-chan sugar high*

Grimmjaw > All, All =/= Ulquiorra. Not to impede on your opinion's Renji, Renji is pretty awesome too.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well, I watched 113 earlier, and it was pretty good, and well, imo, Ulquiorra looked better in the preview, if I remember, his eyes looked better oO

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    BLASPHEMY*Cough* sorry its jsut I am about to watch it and I feel a bit nervous. I mean I am about to see Ully talking, its like I am about to talk to the president.*Pictures President Ulquiorra*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ^ Exactly what Akio said. I think I'm going to have to get me some earplugs, a box of tissues, and a shield just in case Ully-chan get's butchered. THE PRESSURE. I'm kind of nervous to hear Yammy's voice too. I hope it's not retarded. Well...

*deep breath* Here I go. Wish me luck guys. Hopefully, I'll come back to you without having shed a single tear over a bad VA.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I watched it and now...I love me and Bijou's Ul-dono even more! I am going to be taking screenshots of every seen Ulqiourra is in for as long as he is in the manga and show.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ulquiorra's voice is good, but I mean, his eyes looked slightly better in the preview of 113, not much different, just better, but that's just me, here's a pic to prove what I am saying.

113 Preview
    The BLEACH fanclub

Episode 113
    The BLEACH fanclub

And anyways, since I saw Ulquiorra in the Anime, I am beginning to like him more x_x

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *danch* I have returned in one piece, dancing to the song "We Like to Party".

So there. DAISUKE NAMIKAWA (I think it's Namikawa) YOU ARE TEH RULERZ OF TEH WORLDS.

(after Matsukaze Masaya.) So yeah, that should tell you how I liked the episode. I just wish they hadn't set it onto 'To be Continued' before Urahara showed up. :/ Now to anticipate...

GRIMM-JOW, JAGGER-JACK. :xxx *hibernates till then*

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    o.o ......

I've only watched up to episode 76.... still in fillers... i started watching the show a few weeks ago, and well, its awesome... o.O

My favourite characters would have to be (So Far): Ichimaru Gin, Kurosaki(Sp?) Ichigo, and Hitsugaya Toushiro... but thats really it.... oh and I like Abarai Renji too, his release is awesome and well.... ya..xD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Been a while since I posted here...anyway I need some help as i'm trying to fill out a character form for a Bleach RPG Forum that i'm part of and I need to make up the Shikai(Initial Release) form for my character's Zanpakutou, in this case the character i'm doing is Hiyori =/

So any and all information you guys can give be it height, or whatever please gimme :P

Oh and if any of you are intrested in this Bleach RPG i'm speaking of, just PM me for the link.

Back