• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bloodseekers

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
Years
  • BeachBoy isn't the only one that can Nickname his teams!! So here I go:

The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers

Version 1.1
    Spoiler:

Version 1.2

• Change my Garchomp EV spread and Nature back to normal (Thanks D_A and Samson)

"Razor" The Zapdos
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers

252 HP/120 Def/138 Sp.Def
    Bold (+Def,- Atk)

Thunderbolt
    Roost
    Agility
    Baton Pass

The Best Agility BP in the game IMO. This "Bulky Agility BP Dos" (That's the way how I call it) can resist the mighty Draco Meteor from Max Sp. Atk SpecsMence, or a Stone Edge from Max Atk Band Heracross and outspeed both after an Agility and obiusly Roost and BP to my other Bloodseekers. An amazing lead.

"Sweet" the Togekiss
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers

252 Sp.Atk/252 HP/4 Def
    Modest (+Sp.Atk,-Atk)

Nasty Plot
    Air Slash
    Roost
    Aura Sphere

This is really easy to explain. Agility+NP=GG. Sad but true, I really hate the Parahax Togekiss set, I think it's a fail, reallly easy to wall. So I use it with NP, that way I'll kick some butts. But He need boost his Defence, for that I give him 252 EV on HP, with the Agility Boost I have no problems with Speed. There Are only 2 realiable counters of NP Kiss after an Agility and NP, CB Weavile and CB Manoswine, both with Ice Shard. And Those doesn't OHKO Kiss.

Ice Shard From:
    Weavile: Adamant Nature, 31 IV on Atack ,252 EV on atack. Holding Choice Band.
    Damage:217-255 (58-02%-68.12%)

Mamoswine:Adamant Nature, 31 IV on Atack ,252 EV on atack. Holding Choice Band.
    Damage:229-270 (61.23%-72.19%)

Weavile:Adamant Nature, 31 IV on Atack ,252 EV on atack. After a SD.
    Damage:373-439 (99.73-117.38)

Only SD version will almost OHKO me, and I can switch to that...

"BloodDancer" the Garchomp
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers

252 Spe/252 Atk/4 HP
    Jolly (+Spe,-Sp.Atk)

Blood Dance Sword Dance
    EQ
    Outrage
    Fire Fang

Now that The Legendary Chompah! is back I'll use his amazing boosting powers on the Bloodseekers. I was looking for a pokemon that can boost his Attack and what can be better that our Sharky Dragon friend? ChainChomp for those Skarmory's and Forretress overthere. Again after an Agility+Sword Dance will kill almost everything: (possible counters) Any Ice Shard user and Suicune (He will kill if he have Ice Beam, break the chain with Roar, but fail with HP Electric and Others). I choose a -Sp.Def nature because I don't wanna lose those Sp.Atk points, and only Ice Shard (Or Scarf Speed Deoxys LOL) can be faster than this after an Agility from Zappy, and actually it's a Physical attack.

"I'M SO F***ING FAT!" The Blissey
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers

252 Def/212 HP/40 SpA
    Bold (+Def,-Atk)

Seismic Toss
    Softboiled
    Ice Beam
    Aromatherapy

Hi I'm Blyss, What more Can I say? This is the most OU in OU Metagame with Garchomp (Both in my team T_T). You can call me unoriginal, and it's true... The only reason because I use this... Blob, it's because I need Aromatherapy for Forretres when he's sleep. Articuno won't help cause I have to many Flying stuff, Celebi will die to my obvious Weavile Weakness. Blyss is the only choice... T_T, again Fat...

"Dust In The Wind" The Suicune
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers

252 Def/ 252 HP/ 4 Sp.Atk
    Bold

Surf
    Calm Mind
    HP Electric
    Rest

I love Suicune, I have to admit it. And I love more Cune with HP Electric. He will kill other Bulky Waters with this attack. Maybe Swapert can resist it but he can really hurt THAT hard to Cune. Also it helps a lot with the PP drain with Pressure+Rest, thing that's very good in the late game.

DA BOMB! the Foretress
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers
    The Bloodseekers

252 Def 252 HP/4 Atk
    Relaxed

Gyro Ball
    Rapid Spin
    Spikes
    Rest

I just realize that my team have 2 pokemons with Bold Nature and 5 with Leftovers... Well this is easy: 2 Flying pokemons, 3 pokemons with Ice weakness (and worst Weavile Weakness) Answer= Foretress! Really this will take Weavile attacks like Splashes from a Magikarp and also take awya those Rocks and Set them. I don't hate the explotion idea, but this team need this dude so much for make it blow in up. Spin Foretress>Spin Starmie.

So, what do you think? I always up for comments.
    Version 1.1 added

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I think you might want Relaxed >> Bold on forry for Gyro Ball.

Careful of Mixape, i cant see it 6-0ing you, but still IT WILL cause problems, Suicune isnt gonna last long vs Nasty Plot sets, as Grass Knot hits it for 120 base power, which is a OHKO IIRC. Chomp can only take so many hits from it also.

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Careful of Mixape, i cant see it 6-0ing you, but still IT WILL cause problems, Suicune isnt gonna last long vs Nasty Plot sets, as Grass Knot hits it for 120 base power, which is a OHKO IIRC. Chomp can only take so many hits from it also.

It hit's for 100 base power, which is still gonna sting unless you can get a CM or two in

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    It hit's for 100 base power, which is still gonna sting unless you can get a CM or two in

According to DJD from his server, Gofre is right:
    Originally posted by DougJustDoug, from Doug's Create-A-Pokemon server: 412lbs = 186 kilos. GK does 100 base to Suicune.

Yup.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • Yes I always know that the fail of SkarmBlyss (Forretress this time) is Infernape. Even Phy sical versions. I may think on Vaporeon over Suicune (60 Base power of GK) Anyways I'm not 100% of the damage of a GK of Nape will do to Cune after a NP.

@D_A: Thanks for the nature, I was thinking on Relaxed but I make a typo on the post...

Ársa

k.
    Years

• Before I rate anything, could you please change the yellow colour for Zapdos? It seriously hurts my eyes. once you do that, I'll edit this with the rate. :P

Thanks Cloud.

:)

Zapdos: You are awesome for using it already, period. I just want to know, how does it hold up against T-Tar and Weavile leads? Can it survive a OHKO from both to get the chance to Agility then pass?

Togekiss: Well, I don't really like it much here. Azelf/Porygon-Z could seriously do the job far better. Perhaps you like the added bulkyness, but the two mentioned above do a far superior job to Togekiss in this regard.

Garchomp: I'm pretty sure Garchomp still OHKO's Skarm with Fire Blast even if it is Adamant, and the Sp. Def helps it to survive Ice Beams from pokemon with lower than 269 sp. atk, so think about that. Props if you use Outrage, especially after being passed Agility, but it could put you in a hole with the recoil mounting...

Blissey: Well...it's been done to death. I can only say that perhaps try to fit Thunder Wave in there somewhere, to cripple Special Sweepers or whatever switches in.

Suicune: I don't know about the EV's, but I would much rather see Roar over HP ELEC. Really, it doesn't see much use these days.

Forretress: Yep.

- - - - -

Basically, what Azelf said. Mix-Ape can cause problems, Nasty Plot especially. Garchomp cannot continually switch into attacks, especially boosted ones.

~T_S

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really like it, but I have two issues with it. Everything that does damage needs to set up, and Zappy goes, you are going to have problems. For this reason, I think Garchomp should be Hasty. Otherwise you will be outrun by +Spd Base 100s. (coughmencecough) After a SD or two, you won't notice the Attack Difference.

Also, the Infernape problem could be solved by throwing Tentacruel over Suicune - Just an Idea.

EDIT:

Zapdos: Can it survive a OHKO from both

Interesting, if it were to survive, then it would not be a OHKO, so there would be no OHKO to survive.....It's like the tree falling riddle.

And yeah, you need some Phaze support.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    Zapdos:
    Thunder Wave instead of Roost, because, you Zapdos ist bold and have so enough Defense

Togekiss:
    If the opponent Pokemon have to flinch Togekiss have to be faster, so 252 Speed EVs are better, but it's very good so

Garchomp:
    Stone Edge instead of Fire Blast because ist better against Ice-Pokemon and normal effective against Water-Pokemon and take Dragon Claw instead of Outrage, because you can switch the Pokemon and Outrage isn't very effective against Steel-Pokemon or so

Blissey:
    Counter is the best attack for Blissey and nobody have that:(, every opponent attack Blissey with physical attacks, so Counter ist one of the best attacks for Blissey

Suicune:
    HP Gorund would be better, but you can't change that any more

Foretress:
    Standart Moveset, good^^

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ho Boy....

Zapdos:
    Thunder Wave instead of Roost, because, you Zapdos ist bold and have so enough Defense

How can it be utilized as a defensive pokemon effectively without a recovery move =/.

Garchomp:
    Stone Edge instead of Fire Blast because ist better against Ice-Pokemon and normal effective against Water-Pokemon and take Dragon Claw instead of Outrage, because you can switch the Pokemon and Outrage isn't very effective against Steel-Pokemon or so

yh and lets get walled by Bronzong, Skarmory and Forretress =o

Blissey:
    Counter is the best attack for Blissey and nobody have that:(, every opponent attack Blissey with physical attacks, so Counter ist one of the best attacks for Blissey

It really is not, if you use counter your opponent will become smart and just Sword Dance, Dragon Dance up <insert stat up move here> and then just own you regardless. Counter is novelty at best.

Suicune:

Why ? HP Ground for what ? Electrics ? Hell no. STAB Surf hits them HARDER that HP Ground will

Yeah, comments in bold

HP Electric is for Gyarados incase anyone else has to comment on that, Cune is serving as his Gyara counter.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    Originally Posted by Glurak The Bloodseekers
    Zapdos:

How can it be utilized as a defensive pokemon effectively without a recovery move =/.

I know that, but if Zapdos will faint in the next round(maybe with roost, by a ice-attack maybe) you can use a slower but stronger Pokemon you are faster as the opponent Pokemon, yes, Roost is a good attack, but better for Staller than for Sweeper

Garchomp:

yh and lets get walled by Bronzong, Skarmory and Forretress =o
    Yeah and what's with Walrein/Lapras and co?
    All can use Ice Beam and Fire Blast isn't very effectiv, so Garchomp fainted in 1 Round, Goodby Garchomp?
    And Forretress faint by EQ, Skarmory is Fly/Steel-Typ so Stone Edge is normal and Bronzong have 2 Abilities, by
    And Brozong have no good attacks against Garchomp, so Garchomp can boost and boost and boost(with SD 3 rounds for max. attack) and Stone Edge have a better chance on a critical hit

Blissey:

It really is not, if you use counter your opponent will become smart and just Sword Dance, Dragon Dance up <insert stat up move here> and then just own you regardless. Counter is novelty at best.
    In the other thread I answered yet

Suicune:

Why ? HP Ground for what ? Electrics ? Hell no. STAB Surf hits them HARDER that HP Ground will
    Ok, I forget the STAB of Surf, it's my fault

Yeah, comments in bold

HP Electric is for Gyarados incase anyone else has to comment on that, Cune is serving as his Gyara counter.
    Zapdos is a better Gyrados Counter then Suicune, it give a lot of possibilities for every Pokemon, so nobody can say a perfect moveset for a Pokemon, it will give always a lot of them

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • Stealth Rock does 25% to Zapdos, and fainting your bulky pokemon is NOT a good thing to do, especially considering that Zapdos is NOT a sweeper, and not even a Gyarados counter by any stretch. It is primarily to give Agility boosts, not act as a sweeper.

Walrein and Lapras get hit hard by Outrage, SE Stone Edge is 200 BP, Outrage is 180 BP. Moreover Bronzong can hit back hard with Gyro Ball, Fire Fang is a 2HKO on both Bronzong and Skarmory. Stone Edge does piddly damage on Skarm.
    Why would you leave Garchomp in to be Ice Beamed? If its locked into Outrage, then it can hit the opposing pokemon hard, provided it does not have Ice Shard. If its not, then just switch?

Counter is basically sacrificing your special wall to achieve a kill on a physical sweeper, which is novelty at best. Blissey has much better things to do than try to take down a physical sweeper.

Sorry for making an irrelevant post in your thread, Cloud, I just wanted to point out the serious flaws in Glurak's logic.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • Ok don't worry about it Aquillae.

@T_S:Maybe Porigon Z have a better attack than Togekiss, but he lacks of a recoring move(I forgot about Recover T_T, anyways he's frail..) and he's very frail. Anyways I'll think on Adamant>Naughty and Roar>HP electric, I lack of a PHazer and I already have an electric pokemon, but I love the idea of kill others Bulky Waters...

Thanks for comment!

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • is the modest nature and 252 sp atk evs all that necessary? it obviously relies on agility pass and roost, so give it the ability to take hits if you want it to go on an outlandish sweep. investing in sp atk like that only helps it in the short run when it doesn't have the time to set up, but you seem so set on nasty plot, you should be more worried about it being able to take hits so it can completely sweep. keep modest but reduce sp atk evs to 116-156. it needs two nasty plots to be a major threat either way, so going max sp atk is quite careless.

the nature on garchomp and the evs are the biggest mess of a garchomp i've seen. you might OHKO the standard skarm and forretress, but you're REALLY limiting it from taking hits and making full use of swords dance. i don't know why you would be so worried about doing that much damage to steels when they aren't the ones that do the necessary harm to you, and most importantly, don't easily shrug off damage from outrage after a SD.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    is the modest nature and 252 sp atk evs all that necessary? it obviously relies on agility pass and roost, so give it the ability to take hits if you want it to go on an outlandish sweep. investing in sp atk like that only helps it in the short run when it doesn't have the time to set up, but you seem so set on nasty plot, you should be more worried about it being able to take hits so it can completely sweep. keep modest but reduce sp atk evs to 116-156. it needs two nasty plots to be a major threat either way, so going max sp atk is quite careless.

the nature on garchomp and the evs are the biggest mess of a garchomp i've seen. you might OHKO the standard skarm and forretress, but you're REALLY limiting it from taking hits and making full use of swords dance. i don't know why you would be so worried about doing that much damage to steels when they aren't the ones that do the necessary harm to you, and most importantly, don't easily shrug off damage from outrage after a SD.

I agree with this, Outrage, EQ are its primary physical moves, why your cutting from your attack stat JUST to power up a move for floaty steels is beyond me.

Just use : -

Garchomp@Life Orb
    Jolly Nature
    252 ATT / 252 SPEED / 6 HP
    - Swords Dance
    - Dragon Claw / Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Fang

Simple and straight to the point.

Fire Fang does about the same damage after a swords dance boost to Skarm as fire blast (a 2hko), still owns all other steel walls (As in, it still ohkos Forry etc) , AND has the additional bonus of hitting Bronzong harder than Fire Blast.

If you really do want fire blast > Fire Fang, that still 2hko's Skarmory with a - Nature =/.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • IMO SD LO Outrage is the most overrated thing Garchomp can do. The damage it can do is tremendous, but a death fodder can come in and hello revenge kill...and in this team's case, bye bye to your only fast pokemon that can beat Skarmbliss (or Blissey in general). For this team especially, I would run Dragon Claw and Yache Berry (but I emphasize Dragon claw over Outrage).

Alos, Togekiss wants some speed over the SAtk. I've run agility pass to Togekiss before. You can't expect it to always work, so Toge can't be overly reliant on Zapdos for its effectiveness. And BTW, Zapdos and electrics generally give Togekiss a really hard time, Agility or not.

Also, your team's fighting resist is a BPer =/ It is also weak to Stealth Rock and is pummeled by common fighters (Heracross, Machamp, Lucario, Gallade...) I would really consider replacing Zapdos with a more reliable resist like Weezing or Gliscor. I would say Gliscor since you can still pass speed boosts.

EDIT: Togekiss doesn't need that much SAtk to beat standard Blissey.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • I'll think on that about Zapdos and Togekiss. I realy want it in my team, so maybe I'll think replace something on the defensive part of this team. Fighting are always a mess...

EDIT- I was thinking maybe on Slowbro>Suicune for Fighting Pokemons. Other option is Cresselia>Blissey, but here I lost my Aromatherapy, so Rest on Forretress wouldn't work that well...

Back