• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Boondocks Fanclub

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yeah, the old one died so I made a new one, go me!!

Why the hell did the old one die? Isn't this show funny enough?

Anyway, the latest episode was funny, Riley is funny!!

"What you gonna do? Fall on me?"

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yeah, did you think this last one was funny?

I thought it was, especially when Riley throws the chair and it doesn't even hit anybody and they all start fighting. LMAO

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Did you see when they try and kidnap Oprah?

That was hilarious, they go into the wrong room and kidnap Bill Cosby instead but then they return him beause he's too annoying.

Yuka

Professional HeartBreaker
    Years
    That guy had blonde hair,that kind of hair he had did not match him. . .and his voice was weird too.Oh,and about what's my favorite episode. . .I like every episode!^^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    He was a white, blonde, afro dude that was cool. Man, Riley sure does know how to draw. I can't really pick just one episode either, they're all funny. Who's your favorite character? Mine is Riley and then Huey.

Back