• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bountiful Wisdom of Madame Anna

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Will I ever stop being a Pokémon fan? :3

Everything is possible. Every choice, every action, every conversation- it all has an effect, be it small or large.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Madame Anna...is it possible for you to tell me my future, of what struggles looms ahead in your crystal ball? Is it full of uncertain roads? Lately I have been feeling lost.

You will encounter struggles and hardships, but they will not overwhelm you. You will soon find your direction- remember that every small choice could lead to something great.

Will this 2010 series I'm watching stand up to the test of time?

2010 was a memorable year. Have faith.

Killua

Madame Anna why I can never pay attention to a single thing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Madame Anna why I can never pay attention to a single thing.

It is not so that you cannot pay attention to a single thing, but that your mind attempts to pay attention to all things. Your curiosity is rarely sated due to the flighty nature of your thoughts- take a breath. Take things slow.

Madame Anna...will you marry me?

A proposal should be more carefully considered.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna! How hot is it going to be tomorrow? What should I wear?

It matters less the recorded temperatures and more what specifics your body can handle well, where you will be, and what particular activities you will be enjoying or perhaps despising.
    That said, shorts are comfortable and uncumbersome to wear.

Back