• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Outline

Basically, each gender either counts up from 500 to 1000, or counts down from 500 to 0. Once either 0 or 500 are reached, the record is reset back to 500. And you try again! Which gender dominates? Find out!

Also, females are counting to 1000 this time, because last time males started off as counting to 1000.

Rules

- Females are aiming for 1000 - they count up.
    - Males are aiming for 0 - they count down.
    - It doesn't matter what gender you literally are, but as long as your PC gender matches, you're allowed to follow that gender's counting.
    - After either 1000 or 0 is reached, the next poster must reset the number to 500 - and the aim will be opposite.

For example, if females are counting to 0 and reach 0, then the next poster resets to 500, and then the females aim for 1000 then on. Vice versa for males.

Example

Poster (female): 997
    Poster (male): 996
    Poster (female): 997
    Poster (female): 998
    Poster (female): 999
    Poster (female): 1000
    Poster (male): 500
    Poster (female): 499
    Poster (male): 500

And etc!

Have fun!