• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy/girl counting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Noooope. But, if you knew it broke the rules, why did you post it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

... "most people" doesn't mean that you have to also. Btw, being lazy when it comes to the rules isn't going to make you last at PC for very long. That's why the staff made the rules, to abide by them... not to ignore them because you "fell lazy". Pretty soon, you'll get a non-literal reputation of being a lazy rule breaker... then possibly banned if you continue like this. And the fact that "most ppl dont care" is a lie, because most people do care... for PC to function correctly, the entire forum should care about the rules. Sooo yeah.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ryan is going to refer to the rules, people that view this.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    ...O_o

Well, kcander, I'd have to agree with Nica. I mean rules are rules, just try not to let it happen again. ;D Keep it over four words, it's not that hard anywho. XD You can always say more in a post. :D

ANYWAY, back in the 70s. \o\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm a girl, you're a girl. That's two. It's good enough.

And the previous posters post doesn't count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back